Latest 500 Comments
@m0m0 Joel got lucky because he had producer Lee Tim Sing in his corner...I remember Joel saying in an interview that it was actually Tim Gor who gave him the comeback opportunity by vouching for his talent and casting him in his next series (and with Tim Gor’s clout, TVB essentially didn’t have a say in the matter)...and yes, Joel at least does have acting talent and was a pretty solid actor before the scandal, so TVB letting Tim Gor take that gamble made sense. Jacqueline, on the other hand, has none of the above, plus in a way, her scandal was a lot bigger in scope/scale considering how famous the other parties are, so to me, it doesn’t make much sense why TVB would take the risk. The only thing I can think of is perhaps TVB is desperate given their massive talent drain over the years, plus the current unstable situation in HK right now, so they are willing to gamble on just about anyone...(of course, this is IF Jacqueline is actually even trying to make a comeback...for all we know she might not even be interested in returning to the industry after everything that’s happened).
Is it just me or his face really looks more and more like those faces you would see at that Madam Tusan Wax Museum? LOL....
@dreamer Without a doubt.....haha lol.....But people probably don't care as he's what THE KING OF POP or Mr Dreamy of Taiwan? lol... Most of the comments you see on utube that she is sooooooooooooo lucky she married such a rich dude and esp on that castle wedding on utube... haha...lol..They don't look back on she was a minor when they first started. The rest is history. haha...not everything is about $$$ but hey w/o $$$ you think a girl will be so ready to pop out those kids b4 25? lol...haha
I don't know why i feel uncomfortable reading about their relationship. He made her the female lead of his music video to pursue her easier. It feels like a predator waiting for his prey
I know the feeling too...
He knows what he wants.
It’s interesting to see how will all of this play out.
@aidenchan Shirley yeung wasn't on the rise when everything happened. I think she only lead one drama in tvb and was in decline. I think Shirley had a similar image though. Jacqueline was on the rise (although I am not exactly sure why) Jacqueline has better connections, so that's why I think if tvb chooses to promote her, we will still continue to see her whether we like it or not.
I am guessing she’s testing out the water with her IG post. It’ll be interesting to see what it would take for TVB to give her another chance. If TVB would want to take a chance in pissing Sammi off. Shirley Yeung still hasn’t quite managed to make a comeback on TVB, and she didn’t cheat with a married man, the husband of a famous celebrity.
江欣燕 is both pretty and good actress. Too bad she doesn't film much anymore
She may may a comeback if tvb decides to give her opportunity. Like Joel Chan when he came back after getting dumped. But I don't know what kind of relationship she will need to have with tvb to get that. Btw, I never understood why tvb gave Joel another chance. Joel Chan at least had good acting talents and looks... I don't know what she can sell to the audience other than her tarnished image
Had no idea she was married.
Very good actor. He sends chills in all the bad guy roles he plays. Maybe he is too good at acting all his bad guy characters he got typecasted and couldn't bounce back?
"Angelababy also successfully transitioned to becoming an actress." Successfully?? LOL.
He betrayed his partner. And I am not on his side. However one has to ask these questions; 1. Would the victim have even given him a glance if he wasn't a celebrity (motive) 2. Why did she follow 2 men willingly to their room? (motive). Not every female would do that? 3. Granted it is difficult to tell anyone she was raped, and she may have been confused / scared this happened. But how on earth can she even "joke" about a Ferrari?
I guess all the bad press giving her pressure ? Hope she be able to kick the habit once in for all!
Not sure why anyone on Earth would want to look prepubescent unless one really is going through it. I much rather look like a 16 with boobs and a butt. Btw, maintaining ur figure after birth isn't really a big deal. Much easier with just one child. Dont know why people make it a such big deal for women who r able to maintain. I actually lost weight after my babies. I don't make a big deal with it. So what
I am sorry, but no adult woman actually wants to look like a prepubescent girl.
Lai Lok Yi and Ali were the perfect cast for BB...
“ After eating dinner, I would stay standing for at least half an hour” to smoke x”D
Both love spending their own money, their choice. Not my business to judge.
REgardless he forcefully assaulted the woman or not, he still be betrayed his marriage.
She found someone that respects and appreciates her, I am happy for this couple.
There is no way that her waist is 21 inches. She will look anorexic with that waist size with her height. My daughter is 5'5" and wearing pants size 0 and sometimes 1 (USA's size - depends on maker/brand) and her waist size is 23 inches. She is 93 lbs. She looks very light & skinny.
@dreamer I think you're offering constructive criticism which she deserves.
@th3m0ng3r you're making unjustified assumptions about a 'promiscuous' lifestyle. If that were the case, the paps would be all over him. A low-keyed lifestyle is too boring for paps.
Wow..Alex Fong.. a lifetime achievement!!
I'll have your bbsssssss if they can have dimples like you! Haha
@th3m0ng3r Damn! That's harsh. Promiscuous huh? haha lol...Or he's probably not that rich/financially stabled for the ex breaking it off w/him? lol....Hummm.......I wouldn't call dating for 8 years to a Ms. HK a playboy.
Maybe this Philip Ng is a hardcore playboy. Just because there's no dirt or news about him, he may prefer to have a no strings attached, promiscuous lifestyle.
The media reached out to Chiling for confirmation and she replied, “I want to thank everyone for their concern and love! That day will be a small celebration for our family and close friends. I chose this venue because it is my father’s hometown and I hope to create a memory for myself just like my parent’s wedding. I will make sure to share photos with everyone as soon as possible!” What a mature way to deal with the media. Not like some stupid hongkong celebrities who deny,deny, deny, "I don't - know -what you're talking about, deny deny deny and then they announce a week later that they are married are ... like Fala Chen, Toby Leung etc. I cant stand it when they do that. Makes them look so stupid especially then asking people to give them blessings.
The luxury of being rich. haha lol...
Congrats! May the couple stay forever in love.
@m0m0 I didn't know she was a big name at all even now. hahaa I do remember seeing her face and she looks better w/age. She used to look even more 'see lai' wifey looking when younger. haha lol.....
@m0m0 high EQ or shameless lol. Imma make buck load of money, so say what you will but I’m sticking with this. Lol
i didn't know she was a big name star already in the detective series. it seemed like a few years after that, her name started popping up everywhere like a big name star. i never figured out when or how she became famous.
good choice, i always thought that she would do well in movies. it was such a waste for her to have stayed in tvb but what do they say, you got to have the connections. i guess timing is right for her now.
given that she literally have 0 talent other than the looks, one got to make up for it w/ high EQ right? i quite like her response. btw, despite all the rumors, i still think she's pretty esp in her modeling days.
I do feel like ABB gets a lot of hate (from inluding me). I dont know why, i just find her overbearing and fake in variety shows. Then, I also find her singing and acting crappy. Most people who get hate, improve (Sisley Choi, Charmaine, etc) Her acting hasn't improved at all. I couldn't finish her latest drama "My True Friend". Aside from the bad script, her acting made it so unbearable. Moreover, her character was also hateful (has too many double standards), which didn't help me like her. Unlike in the case of Sulli who I think didn't deserve the hate because she got hated for her personal life (relationship and go without bra). I could care less what she does in her personal life because it doesn't affect me. I think ABB deserves the hate because she causes me unable to finish any of her work that I want to watch because of the other actors. She ruin it for the viewers. Moreover, she does nothing to improve, like taking acting classes or not be the female lead. How about being the second or third lead? She keeps accepting female leads, knowing her bad acting very well. She should just accept a drama with her as female lead and her husband as male lead. I will surely avoid that drama like a plague.
They cannot even get the name correct...
[Spoiler] Ali's character in Legal Maverics dies. So if the sequel is a continuation of the story, she shouldn't be in it anyways. Shame if she's really being frozen though, she's one of the better "fa dans " that tvb has left
Looks super interesting, finally have a movie to look forward to. Story focusing on jury reminds me of the old movie 12 Angry Men, which was also done very well
@yinpeng89 yeah. Recently, I realized there's been a lot more errors and typos in articles. lol Either it's autocorrecting or the writers are multi-tasking.
Title is Nancy Sit
@chena well, east asian girls don't have body hair as exuberant as other ethnic groups. even if don't trim, still okay. in fact, i know some don't have at all.
money not only frees your soul from worrying about $$ but it also ensures that your dna carries on in the gene pool. couple thousands of years later, they will find that a large % of human pop could be traced back to this one man.
@mi520 half of something is better than none of something!
I knew that she had a severe health issue when she had a cameo in The Defected. Her cheekbones protruded so bad and she looked really gaunt. I hope she can overcome her health issues and rest up.
seems like a really cool movie. i like the premise just reading about it.
Hope he get his big break soon he a a talented actor!
Just for a bigger share... wonder if they married for love or $$. They're all before the age of 30 (Stanley's kids). If the money was split, would there be divorces afterward? lol
Waiting for one of them to give birth to quadruples. Gotta pump more babies, man!
i don’t think it’s bad or shameful to utilize connections as long as you have the talent to back it up. networking is smart and it’s how you make it in every industry- and of course you gotta put in the effort to sustain it.
Mad respect for sure. I don't think I'd be able run 45km, let alone swim it. That's crazy. Good for him for doing it for a good cause too.
@m0m0 I think this style of bathing suit is very suitable for HK or mainland girls. Since they don't um.... take care of their body hair, this style of suit will at least hide most of it. LOL.
Only one grandson so far....So will he get bigger share if family money?
@m0m0 Really? I learn something new each day,
@babycakes haha! But jokes aside, let’s be real, she’s probably unhappy her grandchild is another “girl” and not a “boy” to carry the Ho family name ==“
@babycakes hahahahahaha...LOL....Omg, thats funny.
Was grandma Ina not happy about the name Tittania? I would be too. The nicknames would be terrible! Hello Tits, Tittie, Tit lol
@sherla1019 agree, chemotherapy for cancer treatment actually makes the most sense to me. Common side effects are vomiting, hair loss and weight loss. Wish her all the best.
Congrats! I saw Natalie’s live broadcast & stories on Instagram! So cool and I respect him for doing this!<3
@llwy12 the line walker 2 was so lame and a completely downfall from 1. the movies were okay but that's b/c of the two male leads. the plot is meh.... greed and ants look reallly good. got a feel of the 80/90s era drama.
@wm2017 it wasn't japanese av but an actual movie. he played one of the guys wanting to have sex w/ an av star. the girl in the part was a real av actress and they had a few bed scenes in the movie. it was a cat 3 movie due to sexual content.
well, the blue and pink one really hide the places they need extra cushioning well. samantha go's swimsuit is okay and she has such a beautiful body.
@cutie777 really? no wonder, so old fashioned. haha but i am sure koreans probably love them as i feel they love frilly/too girly extravagant looking fashion. lol....I would think filming these travel shows came close to being on vacation. that's a much better job than filming for dramas. just like food critics, what better jobs out there than eating/traveling for free? haha lol
@cutie777 I know right? Previously, she was rumored w/Carlos Chan? This one is better thou as I think the latter is too sweet for her. hahaha lol...Alex F still looks good for 39 thou. :D
@m0m0 didn't even know he did av movie? ahaha lol... 1000% true on the dad or else and it's a fact most things will work smoother/better w/connections.
Wow…for the first time in I don’t know how long, there isn’t a single TVB program that I’m interested in watching. The casts are mostly weak this time around (with a few exceptions of course) and even though a few of my favorites are still there (Bobby, Wayne, Eddie, etc.), unfortunately I don’t like any of the storylines (basically have zero confidence in TVB’s scripts at this point)…..and honestly, do we really need 4 sequels next year????? (1 sequel is already too many in my book…4 is definitely overkill…of course, they probably won’t end up all airing next year but still….). In past years, I’m usually able to at least find 1 series in the lineup that might potentially be an interesting watch (though whether I end up actually watching it is a different story)….or if none of the series are decent, then there usually is a variety / info series or two that I could try….from what I can see based on all the stuff that’s come out so far, next year, there’s nothing that’s even worth “checking out”. By the looks of it, 2020 might actually be the year that I finally say goodbye to TVB…. :-(
@wm2017 i agree MH is really lacking the skills to lead. he's okay as a sidekick though. i do think they have talents but not enough ass kissers or ones with connection to make it at tvb.
@terrycrews19 like i alway say, it's all a facade. only teenage girls think their idols are pure and saints.
being bulimic at this age is pretty weird........the throwing up part and loosing hair to a point u need to wear a wig only makes me think of one thing cancer and she's been gettting treatment throughout these years just that she's hiding her sickness from everyone i hope she's getting personal help from families and close freinds
@hohliu cna't relaly say if he's a better person. he was in that av movie so i don't have a good impression of him. also, if it wasn't for his dad, he's probably not going to achieve 10% of what he has now.
@briechung89 "Between the protests , Yang mi newest younger boy toy to li Xiaolu finally getting caught lying about being faithful to her now ex husband and GAO rape charges and many other more significant things going on...." ---- What is so significant about these things? Protests have been happening for months and my country is benefiting greatly from HK's capital exodus so I am pleased with the outcome. Yang Mi is divorced; she can date whoever she likes so get over it. Whether Gao gets incarcerated, his career and future are gone case. The only significant thing is Trump's tweets because he sends the stock markets into a frenzy. Everything else, including this piece of news is nothing but fillers.
Really? Jeannie Chan again? Why always her the rumors?
i much rather that tvb shows their own production than mainland nowadays where cantonese dramas are lower in prodcution in comparison.
just two days ago, i saw a lady walking down the street. her thighs were literally as big as my 7yo's calves. felt so bad for her b/c i don't know if she really though her looking like that was beautiful or not. it's really sad.
Didn’t Charmaine Sheh creative those swim wear?
Such a great cause! Mad respect for this guy
Will have to check out the watermelon.
Eric Tsang is one person I really dislike seeing. I sincerely am thankful for his son not being like his father. His father is a scumbag.
lol wtf. she and ruan lingyu were in completely different circumstances.
@briechung89 lmao someone like you who's so "woke" and socially aware on an entertainment gossip site? we're so blessed. just amazing.
@potatochip i repeat. i definitely am disgusted by the physical concept of polyamory. also can ppl on this site stop making assumptions on how i treat people in general? i don't go out of my way to offend gay friends and family members by telling them, yo your relationship is gross bc i don't like the thought of a dick going up an anus and then the same dick going into other anuses. same with het polyamorous relationships. i just don't say that to them. doesn't mean i don't think about it. because the truth is, that's what happens. congrats on allowing hpv to proliferate, everyone.
lol forgiveness is up to the individual. i don't mind other ppl forgiving her, to be honest. but for myself, i'd never look at her the same way again.
@arcee1227 I think having an age gap is ok as long as it is not ridiculously too big whether it be younger or older. I watch China series a lot but since there are too many actors and actresses, it is hard to know them all. It is their business anyways and happiness should be number one.
@arcee1227 She needs to love, understand and respect her partner too. It goes both ways in order for a relationship/marriage to work well and be happy, blissful and everlasting.
I always pray for Yang Mi to find her real partner in life who would totally understand, respect & love her .. if ever she’s in a relationship now I will support her always & forever. no matter what gonna happens. All I wish is to see her happy.
@wm2017 nothing wrong it, that’s normal and just so you know age doesn’t matter. If you doesn’t know about the guy then google it, that’s very simple. You’re not the one in the article so you can’t say younger or older than their age they can’t Date or love it. It’s none of your business
i hope there are more of these bad celebs in China, so people stop worshiping their celebrities like they're some sort of pristine virgins.
@wm2017 you just proved my point dummy, nothing else to say smh.
They are probably going all out to generate buzz. Taiwan doesn't shy away from kissing/intimate scenes even on some dramas so I guess to be on Netflix probably made them more bold.
@scarlett013 I know right? When I saw this Matthew and Rebecca?? What...lol Rebecca Zhu (朱晨麗) in her first leading role ? Really?? I watched The Stuntman b/c of the male lead but isn't she the lead there? Unless this came into production prior to the other one. She looks like a much older sister and I don't know how this MH suddenly got promoted into lead? Damn, TVB really is lacking in people. He's also very boring to watch. For younger well not that young but relatively younger than the ones in TVB haha lol...I much prefer Carlos Chan even thou if he pairs up w/this one, that will be even more odd. haha....lol
@briechung89 Yes, it's definitely amazing that what we are commenting just like we would on any other article posted here and that makes you sick? That sounds amazing to me too. Are you related to ABB that we are saying/commenting makes you sick? And at which point do you see us getting MAD on the way we comment? How do you figure we are mad? I don't see anyone mad over anything as we are just expressing our opinions just like we would on any article posted here.
The Great Soy Factory has a very similar vibe to Storm In A Cocoon except I doubt Matthew and Rebecca's acting is even nearly as good as Steven and Tavia's. Katy Kung looks promising though. Disappointed that TVB froze Ali and basically removed all but one scene (Death by Zero) in this teaser. If they're going to freeze her, they should just end her contract early so she can venture out. TVB has so many artists from abroad yet the English names of the dramas are still so cheesy and blatantly copied. All The People I've Loved Before = To All The Boys I've Loved Before. Of Greed and Ants = Of Mice and Men??
Lmao you guys are so amazing that it makes me sick to my stomach smh. Between the protests , Yang mi newest younger boy toy to li Xiaolu finally getting caught lying about being faithful to her now ex husband and GAO rape charges and many other more significant things going on but you all mad about a grown woman smoking a cigarette lol. Just amazing.
So...basically A Change of Heart + Forensic Heroes?
@littlefish I agree, the pressure to stay slim is very high. But this photos will definitely make her and her hubby look bad. I really hate how these stars are witch hunted.
@m0m0 yup, smoking suppress cravings for food, that’s why she’s smoking inside a restaurant lol, to not eat too much, sad but that’s how people stay thin in that glamorous world
“Netizens could criticize him for being incapable of helping his wife to quit, let alone have the influence to encourage others to stop smoking.” Lol, HXM is doing it for the money, not for the good of China, wake up people
@m0m0 technically it’s also taking drug :p they are inhaling drugs into their lungs lol xD
smoking is the worst habit to have besides taking drugs.
@wm2017 concur. i bet that she smokes to stay slim.
I guess she's gone w/an older man now it's time for a younger one? haha lol....Who is this dude thou? At least I know HL a bit but then again I don't watch alot of CD's.
"Xiaoming once stated that he does not mind Angelababy for being a smoker " Obviously, or he wouldn't have married her right?...lol...haha no wonder she's so skinny I feel most smokers/drug addicts are like all bones & skins.
@hayden Considering she's a fan of his and she was the one that uploaded the pic she was probably very proud of herself. haha LOL... Some pics are meant to be kept not show off. haha lol....
That cheek photo is awfully disgusting..
He has a good looking wife. lol I guess what they say are true. Not as good looking hubbies will get pretty wives and pretty women get average joes? haha lol....
Wow, I didn’t know he’s Russell Wong’s brother. And his wife looks so much like Tamia Liu!
@orchid123 I agree, I think his bad acting stopped him from being given better roles. He is the best looking male actor in tvb atm in my opinion.
@yoyo cheating is one thing but to do it with your husband friend!!!!! These people don’t realize that every time they’re posting these pics and vids that hes the one getting blunt force of it all, I feel for him.
Jia, stop letting these people post things about how you got cheated on all the time. Let them post about the line of women waiting for a chance with you! THIS GUY IS HANDSOME!!!!!!!!! He's too good of a person to even think about moving on.
Very scary eyes. No they are not fierce, I mean it looks scary like it's not natural.
@wm2017 I thought him and Carlos Chan look alike both of them look mixed.
PGOne has the incriminating videos and photos. If he did release them, he is really even lower then I thought. Jia be strong. And Li is witch hunted again....
Cancel culture is too prevalent these days, although I think JW has a chance to bounce back if she's inclined to take it in the future. After all, many stars before her also did things to tarnish their image and names, but have eventually recovered. Nothing's forever.
All celebrities are public figures and role models. JW AND Andy H are expected to live up to moral compass of their fans. They make you. They break you. Those 2 broke 3 "golden" moral rules. 1. Adultery 2. Betrayed their partners (who are both considered morally sound and exemplary in their private lives) 3. They have the indecency to use his partner as a cover ie why JW got close to her lover's wife. In other words, both of them can forget about making a come back. They are not hot enough celebrities for the public to miss (and forgive) them. There are many more talented and beautiful actresses who worked their butts out the hard way. They should be given the chance JW squandered away. She isn't 21 years old and a naive child. Neither is he
I would not have guessed that he was mixed. He looks completely Asian to me
@jimmyszeto I don't really like him probably the way he looks and what I saw in LAN gwei going movie. Even that, I don't see his making it big like lum GA dong. He just doesn't process the super star aura.
People may have respect for Hugo now despite his cat iii film past now but it took many years. He basically disappeared for decades before r now accepting him again. Also, he was already an established actor and had decent acting skills before his career went for a downturn. Jw, quite to the contrary, had just started setting her foot in the biz. Also, he filmed cat 3 bit she ruined herself because of her own ego and all these rumors from the mill about how or why it all started still isn't doing any good to her name. It will be decades before she is forgiven if that ever happens
Also I think PGONE is the person releasing those pics and videos which came right after he releases a new song. As for the lingerie selfies she might have sent them to him since there were also selfies and in return he leaked them or they could be photoshopped who knows. Just my opinion.
@dreamer lol agreed but this goes back to all the times she was out with him clinging on him like a crazy fan. Hot caught then denied the whole thing claimed that many people were there that night ( even though no others were seeing entering or leaving besides them two) even filed lawsuits and won lol. Now it’s revealed that she did in-fact was lying and did sleep with him. That’s where the outrage is from. Cheating is one thing but to do it with your husband’s friend???!!!!
@jjwong she looks pregnant to me, maybe that’s why she’s posing like that lol
Can’t wait to see another drama with these two. Their chemistry are always so good xD
Well, to be fair, those are just lingerie photos. There is nothing incriminating in them. She can even take naked photos if she wants. Its her freedom. I think they are exaggerating saying that Jia Nailiang had gone crazy. They already divorced for almost a year. Besides, these is nothing compared to the clips with PG. Anyways, i truly hope that the reporters would give Jia a break and hope that he can find a better woman
@jimmyszeto lol..They probably had the wrong Karina mixed up. They had Karena Lam up there and she's another older actress in movies no? I just goggled, she was born in Canada probably I don't see any education on her either . haha. She was only 19 when she met/dated RL and she did modeling and probably some tv what kind of education are they talking about? Both Karina/Carina probably have the same level of EDUCATION. I personally think the skinny ex is much cuter but hey like one commentator is saying, both YOUNG enough for RL if he wants to pop out kids that's all that matters but the ex certainly do not her his current's 34D figure. lol haha
@littlefish Think China rape means death sentence but I doubt this Gav guy would be given such a punishment. He is intelligent to wait till he was abroad also...
@nomad822 I didn’t know Karena had an education beyond secondary school. Thought she can from a barbecued pork selling family and went straight into finding work at a very young age....
Hugo Ng was already a fabulous actor decades ago. He outshined Felix Wong in both times he starred with him. Both times as the villain. ‘Kim Mo Duk Ku Kau Pai’ then more than a decade later in ‘Treasure Raiders’.
Be strong Jia
I was just thinking earlier that Sammy’s popularity has plummeted since the Line Walker days. Proves that although TVB pays small, they can catapult careers to great heights.
1) "needs posing tips"= yes LOL. 2) "What she lost out to Raymond’s ex-girlfriend Karena Lam (吳千語) in terms of educational qualifications, Carina has more than made up with her mature personality and obedient traits, in addition to possessing a 34D figure."" Errr I think it's Karena NG - and someone who has dubious education anyways. I don't think anyone can "lose out" to Karena Ng's dodgy education standards (but maybe CAN lose out to her excellent EQ to social climb + ambitious gold-digging skills) :P Karena LAM is Cdn-Taiwanese based in Taiwan. She is CBC who hails from Vancouver, and speaks decent English
@littlefish You are right. I was mistaken. Thank you for update and correction.
I see. Thank you for update.
ZLY is playing a 16yo???? Lol in the trailer, she looks as a young 20s at best, 16? Don’t think so lol
I’m watching this for the second male lead lol! Not so much for the mains lolol
@hohliu I’ve seen untouchable lovers, and didn’t even remember anything about Xu Kai being in there until I saw an mv of them from it. Zhao Ge is having trouble obtaining airing date, so that’s why you don’t know about no.4
@dramas4me they are actually in another 2 dramas: untouchable lovers (where Xu Kai is the male lead’s top bodyguard, and bai lu is the girl general who’s in love with the male lead), the second one is Zhao Ge (Wu Jinyan is the lead, Xu Kai is the god with the 3 eyes, and Bai Lu has a very small role, not sure whether they have any scene together). Among the fans of Bai Lu AND Xu Kai, it’s common knowledge that they have been in 4 dramas together. So the writer isn’t wrong
We can’t really trust the media anymore as there are now Deep Fakes spreading around.
@curiousitykillsthelady I thought wm2017 were saying the case should be in china, but he meant the crime should have been done in china
@dramas4me I have researched and the writer have got her facts wrong. She really should have proof read before publishing.
Fifth? Really, I only know of two....
Gay or not, I dont care. He is a good actor and have not done wrong to others we hear off. I will continue to enjoy his shows.
@jayne Yeh. It’s strange. Not many leave TVB without some sort of a backup plan unless looking to slow down career...
@jintianxiayue I think it was in Bottled Passion where Eric played Raymond Wong’s friend and accomplice....
@littlefish Please read the case. It’s not held in China but Australia.
@ joycek Wouldn't it consider their 3rd collaboration for them instead of 5th? Here are these two dramas that they collaborated before: the Legends and Arsenal Military Academy <烈火軍校. Thank you!
Eric should have had a better plan before leaving TVB, thus he wouldn't have needed to sit around home jobless for two months. He should have reached out to his network to align upcoming jobs or sign with a suitable manager before leaving TVB. It sounds that he was fed up and determined to leave despite getting a more prominent role in "The Man That Kills Troubles".
@jjwong No, not yet....well, not officially anyway. I caught a few scenes here and there (luckily they just happened to be Eric’s scenes, lol), but that’s about it.
@jintianxiayue i'm also sick of all these actors playing the exact same character in every single show
I think if Yoyo was not pregnant with their baby girl, Vincent wouldn't have agreed to marry her. Yoyo is pretty in ancient drama series, but not that good in modern series. She is not good for the simple and naive characters. In the past, Yoyo acted quite well but had lazy intonations. She is a lot better now. She can act and has got rid of her lazy intonations. All she needs now is some luck and the right role for her to shine. However, if she likes to show her sexy image, TVB will only let her act the mistress/sexy/villainous roles.
how many “Legend Of” dramas is China gonna make? seems like there’s a new one every season.... they literally all follow the same story structure and are predictable afff
She needs posing tips even though she's a model. O.o
If that's what she really looks like in real life in that neon picture, then she definitely had something done to her whole face. Hope it's only photoshop because she looks scary in that picture to me. She's cute in the other two pics though. Shesh, what's there to life or wealth or fame when you can't really do much. You can't enjoy food. You have to wear makeup. You need doctor visit to keep your PS in check. You can't go out in the sun. You can't go out on dates. You can't do, can't do that -_-;
This sounds like a rehash of that one series with Bosco and Sammy something. Both were triad and loyal to one another with hint of more than bromance. TVB needs to just make a stance, if it's bromance keep it that way. If it's romantic, just come out of the closet with it. This wishy washy for promo is annoying af. This is their new "omg female leads got rape" stunt/scene lol.
@llwy12 Did you end up watching this series?? Can some tell me which eps he starts showing up and becoming more prominent? I can totally skip all until then lol.
Grats! His outfits look tacky. I'm surprised they didn't automatically serve tea to Christine Ng like they did to Derek Kwok. Thought they "god silbings" were very close even after the reconciliation. Or at least, CN made it seem like it with all that loud commotion. 150 guest is "only"??? That's huge!
he’s always been a damn good actor, TVB was just too blind and biased to give him a chance. he’s played non-evil roles before and was praised for them (forgot which series but there was one where he played the easy-going BFF of the main lead and he was amazing there) but TVB just kept going back to typecasting him and wasting his talents. although i’m glad he left such a sh*t company, it’s unfortunate that maybe TVB would’ve FINALLY started promoting him after this series. Hope he makes it elsewhere like Catherine Chau cause he’s too good for TVB.
Dude, if you don't want to put their names on the deed, then just say that or say no comment. Don't publicly say one thing and do another; makes you look like a jacka- Anyway, she's pretty but she doesn't fit in any era, ie she doesn't standout in modern nor looks fitting in period costumes. Her acting is also only mediocre though. Her voice tends to get annoying.
He's not bad looking, but his acting is sucky after 10 years. Hope he'll improve now with new chances and not just a vase. Can't remember him in any of the series he mentioned.
I always find him to be a very flexible actor, unfortunately he didn’t get the chance from tvb. I do really like him in this role TMWKT.
@llwy12 Ha, it's opposite for me. I saw him on Kindred Spirit first, then heard his singing via an old award show that my dad just so happened to watch. Then dad told me all about how popular the song and how good Ram voice is. What other songs have he written? I wonder why he doesn't open a teaching studio. I heard a radio segment where he distinguished tones, voices, and stuff. He's just awesome all around !
I find he really shine in this role, and his acting is really good in this drama. I enjoyed this drama so far and a recommended watch. These 3 guys are cool to watch besides Vincent and Eric, there is also Jonathan. As for the female cast, all not really stand out except the senior madam.
Hope he’ll meet Louis Koo!
Good for him!! He is pretty cute but totally wasting his time w/TVB. I only remember him in The Stuntman and I never even knew his name until now. haha ...Sigh...I just goggled the show on youtube seems interesting.
@m0m0 privileged? yes. at least she doesn't act like a princess.
@theyenman I agree with you. As people age - they use their heads more than they use their hearts. Sometimes it's about money and benefits.
Yes. She did do something to her nose and cheecks from that neon picture. She had the round face before even she has a very skinny body - especially those very skinny legs. Some celebrities don't appreciate how lucky they are to be born with pretty faces and nice figures. Sad!
@m0m0 opps really? I tot the same coz the Chinese characters the same
@coralie well I think not a bad deal for her. Anyway there are no guarantee even with marriage. Atleast she has her kids and the money that set her for life. Not bad considering her broken family background. From a girl who has nothing to what she has now
@suet me too. Probably not a wife maybe live in gf.
When you dad is an international super star, you would get more opportunities than Jane doe. It would take a monumental effort to get these opportunities if she were anybody else She's privileged, not impressed
@hetieshou Except we don't live in a monarchy anymore so there are no kings or queens. Alvin is a sociopath and narcissistic asshole by today's standards... She took trash back and that's okay because love is not logical. She's shiny on the outside but toxic on the inside. He's toxic on the outside and inside. There is overlap...OUCH. I am harsh #sorrynotsorry
@dramas4me I don't know about DL but LX was relatively unknown even thou he did have some nice works and always just the supporting so for LX probably a bit due to her popularity but I think mainly of the role itself is good in GGS. His character is interestingly patriotic and an innocent 30 yo. It's so out of reality but nonetheless a nice admirable character that women love whether he's real or fiction. lol...I totally agree on the teamwork and not just b/c of one certain character. There was this really funny Mandarin guy reviewer on utube that he totally get why LX became so popular was he indeed was an interesting character onscreen and that even him as a male find it the best so called idol drama of 2019 and he was binged watching 12 episodes and didn't stop like he did w/every other idol drama. lol....He also mentioned like you it's not just about character's alone it's a teamwork of all the acting skills that made it interesting. Totally on point. I among millions of viewers I am sure did not u/s how this Go Go Squid female lead got to the final works of production thru-out the whole drama looking so tacky. Tasteless is an understatement. haha....lol...You just don't have any idea how any lead could have dressed like that. Who and how did they let her get away w/dressing like that during the whole drama. She literally did not have one decent set of clothes thru out the whole 40 something episodes. They can showcase her as a super smart brainiac with zero fashion sense but there is no need for the whole show to be all bagging clothes/hoodies and god knows where they found those weird looking dresses/pants. They can just dress her in tights and normal sneakers and no one would care. haha LOL..
LOL, he clearly loves her alot!
She just look very tired and underfed to me.
@hetieshou gold diggers need to accept that gold is all they're going to get. but I do think love was also involved...you can't spend five years with someone, have their kids and not have feelings for them. I just don't think that's possible. But money and love rarely happens together
I think it's not fair to say that Andy Yang (杨紫) boosted Li Xian (李现) and Deng Lun (邓伦)'s populariry. Especially Deng Lun is already popular before their drama came out last year. They can also say they boosted her popularity. I think it's a teamwork thing. They helped each other it is more like it. Certainly i hope overall they dressed her better in this drama. They should have fired her stylist in the "Go Go Squid's" Her outfits were the worst in that drama.
@theyenman i think you're right on point. btw, heidi is pretty hot - nice bod
didn't they say wedding rings were not in fact a tradition. it was b/c people wanted to make $$ out of the wedding business. so following traditional customs, there's really not a need for wedding ring. a wedding ring doesn't mean much other than you spend a large amount of $$ on an accessory that you don't need.
@wm2017 I wouldn’t call it old lol just remember that she filed lawsuits against Weibo users for defamation and basically told the whole world that nothing happen and it was all a lie but the vid and pics show otherwise. Cheating happens in marriages that’s just life just don’t lie to your fans about it. And for the leak my guess is “PGOne” those were selfies from his phone don’t know why the motive is since it happens last year and we all pass that, does it have something to do with his new song he just released. I could be wrong then again it’s just my opinion.
@hohliu He thought he can be above the law. He found he is NOT. A mistake of a lifetime.
@jayne @hetieshou I agree with jayne here. It's true that "She had the option to leave too if she was not getting what she wanted. Who told her to stay?" When it comes to relationship one needs to be able to "let go" when it's necessary, but not everyone can do that. The guys can get away with it more. Women's youth don't last very long. My rule of thumb is - five years are the limit. How many five years do we have in our lives - especially for women?
@jimmyszeto He wasn't just a waiter, it was just a day job. He was a small time loan shark associated with the Macau 14K triad. And then when macau issued the new gambling licenses in the early 2000's, he supposedly made his first multi-millions by loan sharking and money laundering for the 14K. Then, he went legit "loan sharking" and junket operating under Galaxy Casinos.
Strawberry Yeung? Does Fruit Chan know her?
If you take a step back and look at marriage from a different perspective, it's really no different than a contract between two parties. I'm sure the two have a lot of financial assets and money tied to one another, and it may be better financially to stay together. It could just be a marriage of convenience at this point. Which is fine, not sure why people have to criticize it so much. It's not like they broke the law. If the two parties involved are OK with it, who are we to judge?
@hetieshou In a long-term relationship, it's easy to get comfortable. Since Cutie met Savio when she was so young, it was probably mutually agreed that they would focus on their careers first before marriage. But a couple of years go by and Cutie eventually changed her mind, it's hard to just walk out if the couple just can't agree on marriage. There's too much shared history to let go. With the prominence of celebrities getting pregnant first before marriage now, the baby influenced their decision to get married earlier. Otherwise, it's so comfortable to settle into a relationship and live together like a married couple without getting officially married.
@jayne Good points! It is like a queen and a king where the king may have many concubines, but the queen is still the highest ranking and has the official wife title no matter what.
@jayne Thanks for the extra info but like I have said, she should have just left him if he was not willing to marry her. She could have left him while still young and move on. If he did not want a future with her, then there was no point in her staying with him. I do not like it when some couples just date and date and not marry. I always valued marriage and feel sad that many these days are devaluing it without realizing how important it can be. There are many things that your significant other/partner are not qualified to do if they are not married to you. I agree that the cheating thing is most likely over exaggerated by the media. Like with Myolie and Bosco’s case. Everyone just assumed that Bosco cheated on Myolie but I doubt it as she still considers him a friend and even invited him to her wedding. I honestly doubt she would do those things if he did cheat. Same with Savio and Cutie’s case. Everyone assumes this and that but always puts the blame one person and not the other.
I always wonder who is the first wife of Alvin Chau aka Pak Ho's biological mom?
@joyce Heidi doesn't expect Alvin to be exclusive as long as she has a special status in his heart. They seem to place great importance on their past together which is why they're still married. Mandy is Alvin's most high-profile affair, but he had other flings before. https://www.jaynestars.com/news/alvin-chaus-wife-accepts-his-cheating-there-is-only-one-mrs-chau/
@hetieshou Cutie had wanted to get married, but Savio didn't. One year goes by and another. I think Cutie was probably 19 or early 20s when she had dated Savio....so she had invested many years in their relationship. But towards the end, Savio didn't want a future with Cutie. I think the media may have blown up his "cheating" on her at the time. Since Savio is still on good terms with Cutie's sister , producer Mui Siu Ching, I'm sure Savio and Cutie had reconciled their differences already. Neverthess, their breakup did cost Savio's career in HK. After this incident, his career spiraled downward. He was definitely very good looking in ATV dramas and his early TVB career. A talented actor too.
She’s pretty, smart, talented. A successful entrepreneur herself, don’t know why she has to suck up with this scumbag
So they are basically digging up old news that she cheated w/much younger boy toy? They are divorced now right? Is there really any need for old news/videos?
@cutie777 I agree and if you are greedy and gold digging, you will get what reap what you sow.
@dramas4me To be fair, it takes 2 to tango so I think it is not right to blame him only. She had the option to leave too if she was not getting what she wanted. Who told her to stay?
I have only one thing to say - scumbags only belong in one place - the trashbin.
Dear Lord!! Winning back a cheating dog like that's something to be proud of huh? lol...Damn....
I thought she’s dating a millionaire? I can’t believe it that her millionaire boyfriend don’t even send some bodyguard for her?
I’m a little confused here is Shaw Brothers are the same company as tvb? If not how come some tvb artists joining them? Even though they still have contracts with tvb?
Not sure if Charlene mother still alive? Because I don’t remember her mentioning about her mother? I don’t remember seeing her mother picture either. Strawberry Yeung still looks good.
Savio really does remind me of the Malaysian singer Eric Moo? I didn’t know Frances Yip is a Actress I thought she’d a singer only.
Lol. Gold diggers got what they’re wished for. Just like the rest Isabella Leong she’s one of them?
@littlefish No, I meant the 3 dared to do something like this in another country.
“billionaire mahjong prince” ? He looks quite young. Lucky her? lol haha
I think it was very selfish of him to do that to her. I think if you spent about five years with someone and it is not going anywhere then it's time to say goodbye. Five years are already too long.
@wm2017 Uhm, it’s a crime happen in Australia? So why are they doing it in china??? And the woman is an Australian born Chinese? Also, they arrested him before he manages to go back to China, so again, have to in an Australian court??? Just because they all can speak Chinese, doesn’t mean the court case should be in china?
@nomad822 A waiter becoming a self made billionaire? If so then we must all admire the guy irrelevant of all his womanising. Sometime people focus too much on negatives instead of their achievements...
@wm2017 Isabella haha. She only just turned adult when she married. Then after grabbing huge trunks of money, she tries to walk back into the movie industry when her looks are a mess...
@pocky unlike usher and Rain who have been quite well known for a while, and so their talents are well known, this dude is new. When you never seen his work as an actor, you goes by his look until it’s shown/proven otherwise, so yes, I have every right to judge his look currently, in case you forget look is one of the main judges characteristics of an actor! For me, I haven’t seen his other works because he’s basically an unknown, but for you, you straight out judging rain and usher on their look when they are both mainly singers rather than an actor (rain started out as a singer and everyone agrees he’s a stronger singer and dancer than an actor)! As a singer, dance and singing skill go before the face!
@oystergirl i agree the girls lately in any hk drama have been weak. I guess any decent one are either old or like too busy with kids :(
So who is next??
@sherla1019 If the Father is paying for the kids expenditure, education and flights. She is well compensated. I suspect she threw the separation threat and did not expect he really agreed in the end. She must have given him a ultimatum.
@wm2017 Me too. I did not expect 3 babies too. I suspect she threw the separation threat and did not expect he really agreed in the end. She must have given him a ultimatum.
TVB is really taking such big risk to send Toby and 6 crews there, not sure how long they are there and is 6 bodyguards really enough?
Stephen looks much better and hotter now compared to his younger days. He really plays his role well in this drama and so does Eric Li. Both of them really complement each other well in this drama.
its really depends aboard where ......if she resides in NY Canada LA maybe 30mill is not enough only if she spends it wisely using some portion to buy own and rent out properties then she'll still have some income with 3 kids out there on your own is really hard wonder if she will make him pay for chhild support until there 18
Wow Savio is really good looking during his young days
If Mandy is residing in US, then hkd300 million to raise 3 small children is not a lot
Wonder does he and cutie still talk wish cutie will come back to film one day
@littlefish Yeah, you're not judging them by their looks. Nope...definitely not with statements like "This guy look too feminine! Rain is a lot more manly than this...". Looks like someone is a member of Jerry's Kids.
@hohliu Look at Pace Wu & Isabella Leong. Not the first and certainly not the last...lol...These women...sigh.... I can't believe she popped out 3 babies already? Last time I was on here it was just 1 bb. lol
@annebee Oh wow...My goodness! If she's not a trophy wife then I really have no words for such stupidity of women. haha lol...I am sorry, if it's not even about money then it's about so-called love right? haha Just like how Sammy Cheng sums it up as being religious and that means forgiving. Oh lord!!! I have no words. I remember a distant aunt somewhere in ritzy LA homes same situation like these..... cheater dog, never grows up, oldest son is already 29/30 and he's at least 60 and he's still chasing after women his daughter's age. On paperwork, they are still married. WTF do you stay married? From what we heard, lazy wife but she was not dump either a good nurse so let's just say LAZY, loves the title & $$$ what else is there? Really love? They were off and on since the kids were about 10 and stretching 20 something and still let it go on like that. I can never understand why women like that don't divorced and get 1/2 their fortune and some were saying cuz the guy probably hide all his other assets in different swiss account so u will never get the full split assets. Sure whatever ahha....So this one not even about money and yet they stay married. Damn, will never ever get some women seriously. Can all that money make you sleep better at night? haha lol..
He really deserves to be in this situation. He really let down many people. Stupid man.
He may be horny but he is not dumb. The mistress kept popping babies in hope he will marry her ...... high risk strategy.
@bubbles23 Google is your friend. Assuming you were referring to USD-HKD, it's HKD7.84 to USD1.
There was another article last year or so speculating on his reasons not divorcing his wife: 1) his father's support to his wife 2) his sister openly supporting his wife (and open criticism towards the mistress) 3) his only legitimate son (from his first marriage) supporting his stepmother and close relationship with his eldest step sister 4) her shares in his business 5) superstition of her ability to bring luck to her spouse Of course these were just speculations but it was true that his wife has very close relationship with his family and his son. Even when things were strained between the couple, there were photos of her celebrating his father's birthday.
The pic with him and another young man (his eldest son) kissing his wife
@prettysup1 the pic with a baby is his mistress, the pic showing his wife
So which is the wife and which is the mistress in the pictures above?
@bubbles23 Isn't 300 million hkd over 30 million usd? That's a lot.
1) yes Heidi was already linked to him, when Alvin Chau was only a waiter. so in part she worked alongside him, as they worked their way up. though I don't understand WHY she doesn't just dump him and get her share of their fortune that is due to her. what use is holding onto a husband like that? 2) Mandy Lieu is just a golddigger, hanging on for dear life. So now she has three kids too, and all will be illegitimate. Poor kids. BOTH women are stupid to compete with each other, to pop babies. Dump the dude!
@annebee You are so right about that. He is not a dumb man. I know the guy has a lot of money, but i still can never understand why women throw themselves at these rich men. Money is NOT everything. What about self respect? Lifetime happiness & be able to share/build a life with someone you really love?
@wm2017 Heidi is not a trophy wife. She contributed to building Alvin's business empire. So she has control over his company as well. She's a woman with brains. So would you give up a wife who can contribute to your wealth for a woman who only splurged your wealth? She also has her stepson and her in laws favor. So if you're the husband which one would you give up on? A woman who can help you or a woman who just pulls you down for money?
@vbabe8 Did they ever let on who recorded the videos as if it was the woman/victim then there is no way she is the innocent party in this. Either it's about money or hatred for either of them to have gone to that level of shame. It's just odd how they planned this out in another country instead of China not that it would have been easier but at least there is no language barrier right. I doubt any of the 3 speak fluent Australian or English?
@dreamer LOL...I missed that. haha I know right? I always thought he's 50. Is that a typo? His mugshot however you look at him he is not 30 yo ok. lol...OMG....Anyway, " And why cant Heidi file for divorce? " I think alot of women love the $$$ and the trophy wife title they can beautify however they like like ohh I love the guy or I am staying w/the dog due to the kids yaddy yaddy yad but if you asked me it really comes down to money. This single good looking gal Mandy Lieu like she didn't know the ugly pig is married? popping out 3 kids knowing the pig has a wife and kids of their own? Tell me it's not about money and it's all love. Come on lol...Please...These women no self respect or anyone's opinion all they see are $$$$$ signs and that includes the wife who hangs on to her title.
@dreamer Because sadly, for rich Chinese billionaires, having mistresses is seen as norm now. Only a minority have never cheated on their wives. Some hide it, fearing their reputation, and some flaunt it such as this case. Majority of the man would never divorce the wives though cause they're the mother of the children and the lady of the family. One billionaire in my country even had eight wives, it's an open secret, everyone and their dogs know about it. But his business empire is controlled by children from first and only legal wife. The rest of kids only gets money.
Wolf in sheep clothing ! Total scumbag!
It's unfortunate that this incident has happened & now has split up all those involved, husband, wife, victim, her husband, those involved in the film he was in when it happened, families, friends, close associates, etc; but namely Gao being irresponsible overseas to his wife, his family, his reputation as an actor that he'll lose yet was it worth it? It's created irreparable harm to his wife, family, his career, will he ever be hired again, how will he support himself, wife, family? Too many questions left unanswered on both the victim & sexual abusers, will they find any justice in or out of court in their testimonies, proof, evidence? Wow, you can't sweep this under the carpet. What was so good about this victim/colleague that he and that director friend of his had to attack her sexually in that hotel room. Was he framed, entrapped into a money/blackmail trip since she did have it video tapped realizing no way she could get out of it. She not only him should've been more responsible, have some sense of self-respect, both parties being married, didn't they think of their spouses at the time. Was he really leading a dark/shady lifestyle of sexual debauchery? So long as his wife didn't find out. Did he forget what country he was in or it didn't matter. Guess, mix with partying, alcohol, doesn't matter. Women should always be careful when drinking, know your limit, then go home, call a taxi, be more responsible otherwise it's just as much your fault at the end of the evening, you're not a naive kid. Hate hearing about this type of scandals, can't live it down, it will be a black cloud over your head wherever you go in life, you're stained, tainted, marked for life, for the rest of your life & that's the worse prison to be in. Good Luck
I refuse to believe he is only 30 "Although she repeatedly asked for a divorce, Alvin refused because he didn’t want to break apart the family" What? He broke the family apart the moment he couldnt ontrol the lower part of his body. Once is a mistake, twice may still be forgivable, but after three children, it's a miracle that his family is still intact. And why cant Heidi file for divorce? Its been so many years with public flaunting his mistress and she is still with him? I can't even bear the humiliation of being rejected let alone my husband flaunting his mistress in my face. I truly cant understand her and my sympathy is also gone
Wait. 300 million hkd right? 3 million is nothing
Stephen Wong is a very handsome guy. Some guys look handsome but also a bit feminine (face and voice), such as Matthew Ho Kwong-Pui. However, Stephen looks good as a man. I noticed him a long time ago, but his acting was not that good in the past. If he wants to shine, he needs to work harder on this acting skills. He surely has lots of potential as he maintains a youthful good look. Moreover, TVB had never given him any good roles to shine in the past. Hopefully he will get some as he is now more mature in his look and acting skills. Good luck, Stephen Wong!
Humm.... They actually looked quite cute together.
@m0m0 True but TVB sucks at promoting people. lol... I did notice this guy looks way cuter all rough and bad asszzz than his previous roles. He's the kind that actually looks better w/age and he still looks youthful too.
he should have been a lead long time ago. this is a long due recognition
smart girl, now she can find some fresh meat finally
@bubbles23 Good Unrelated sequels. Detective investigation 4, No Regrets (Rosy Business 2), E.U(the academy III)...
@m0m0 Personally my fav series is the 學警 Series (The Academy/On the First Beat/E.U.). But I agree, Rosy Business 2 remains to be the strongest sequel series... and that's because they had the whole cast returning.
@oystergirl Other than Annie Liu once, I don't think the recent Shaw Brothers dramas have ever had a strong female cast. Certainly not for the Flying Tiger ones.
@nigel that's a different person, the wong jing in this case is not the same one you're talking about
Might watch for Vincent and Chilam... Moses is tolerable, but the rest of the cast pales in comparison, especially the women. Chrissy and Samantha? Really?? -_-
@oligodendrocytes the only sequel i can think of that tvb didn't ruin is rosy business 2 but the 3rd one was awful. can anyone name another?
@jimmyszeto I agree! Pretty sure he's done for even if he's coming out free unless China is forgiving w/such things.
@megamiaow I wouldn't be surprised since we do see these alot in dramas but it can very well reflect in real life as well just we don't see it as often or celebs involved. Just surprised w/the younger guy as he's got the looks and a lovely wife & child. A criminal profiler might find these interesting to look into unless he's those that's living a double life that also happens in real life where you neighbors could be psychos and they are normal as anything. Creepy!
@sherla1019 I actually like Vincent W. haha lol.... He's one of those that still looks cute & handsome and still looking YOUNG?haha.... Chrissie Chau (周秀娜), Samantha Ko (高海寧) I am excited to see both of them.
Vincent again dam....happy to see Chrissie on board in filiming tv series
@jimmyszeto You think she was paid off?
Selena Lee is such a nice and humble actress. I do hope she has great projects in the future! I wish her all the best! I'm a bit saddened that the producer gives the idea that Joel Chan and Selena Lee (if she comes back) have a minor presence in the sequel. I do really like both of their performances in this drama and I hope this performance carries on in the sequel. I like the characters of Alex and Ah Siu. But I'm okay if they venture to different characters but still having the same actors/actresses. Hopefully the sequel is better than the first! As TVB have usual tendencies to ruin sequels :/
@wm2017 Wang Jing is another hum sup fella known for all the r-rated movies with porn elements. He tend to use actresses with big boobs which he highlights in most of his movies. Really hum sup pervert. Pity. Coz his father was a prominent producer who produced The Bund those days.
This guy had a very prominent role in ATV as the first Emperor of China Shi Huang Di starring opposite Fung Bo Bo. He was very convincing in the role since he is such a crazy & violent fella in real life.
I cant believe he still managed to continue his career in the entertainment industry. He is literally a criminal! Shame on the people who let him back in. Begs belief that women still had relationship with him after knowing what he did. I actually dont know who the heck he is though.
Crazy fans wield too much power. Producers and actors have been forced to yield to their demands.
Does not matter if her husband a businessman or not since he has money. No need for Shirley to clarify that he isn’t a businessman...
Looking forward to it
are they trying to matchmake their kids?
Stephen wong is a good looking guy who can take on evil roles well.
Vincent, bosco, chilam and Michael. the producer is very lucky to get hold of these 4 charming guys.
This guy sounds like a psychopath. How the heck isn't he behind bars for 20+ years? And he's still in showbiz? That's messed up.
@wm2017 Yeh just this guy. Money was always going to do the job. No value in putting him away when money is available. Still this Gav guy is done career wise....
@jimmyszeto right...damn imagine if he's walking away free. sigh.... and how come there's no mugshot of the other guy? not at all famous or something?
@jane626 Totally agreed. They may not have to pay rent which is the most expensive part of a person's living expenses in Hong Kong. They may live in some family properties free of any expenses. What a lucky couple to live a so-called "hard life"! I wouldn't mind to have HK$200,000 as my monthly allowance, i.e. just 10% of their $2 million per month.
Fans can really create huge problems for their idols.
Knew it. That was always going to happen!
Jackson is really one of the most talented boy I have seen.
One day old baby doing a split. That is definitely a cute photo!
she makes really cute babies
Her fans will be watching the drama 'for the sake of her beautiful looks.' Without acting abilities, those who rely on looks won't last long and had better think of another profession for the future.
Cute friends and babies!
She is the prototype flower vase. Very pretty, not a lot of acting skills. She barely improved from her debut. Shame.
2 mil HKD per month is hardly called “hard life”. LOL
@hohliu I agree with you.
@nigel Thank you! You don't know how many women reported domestic violence and then cancelled it afterward. Sometimes they got killed after that. Sad!!!
@wm2017 There was a tvb drama featuring her and Julian. She speaks fluent Japanese which was to my surprise.
Hard life for this unfortunate couple. Now the wife has to make the ends meet out and about instead of living a trophy wife life.
I cannot understand how such a man can still have a career in the industry!! He is a monster who repeatedly bullies weaker sex and trample over them. This scumbag should just be locked up!
@eleven Moses still has upcoming drama that will be airing. There arent many young people because TVB doesnt do Mr. Hong Kong Pageants anymore. They should really start casting young actors for dramas.
good song & i love Jinny's voice
@jjwong LOL...Yup, agreed! :-) I guess because I grew up in the 80s and was a huge HK music fan back then, Ram was actually known to me as a singer/songwriter first, with the acting part coming later. With his music talent, I always thought it was a shame that he left the music scene so early…not only that, it was one of those situations where everyone thought he had abandoned his music career forever, seeing how in the subsequent 25 years or so, he pretty much refused to do anything music-related (which made those rare moments in his TV series where he would actually open his mouth to sing – like in Kindred Spirit for example – all the more memorable). When I heard him and Rita perform the “Strangers” song back during Come On, Cousin (which, of course, Ram was the one main thing that made that series worth watching), I nearly cried (brought back so many memories of 80s/early 90s HK music industry). In any case, I’m glad he’s gotten back into music now....his acting is still awesome of course, but I miss his singing, plus having songwriting talent is hard to come by nowadays, so I hope he does more of that too….
i love his acting and his voice is incredible hope he continues to film
i don't think it's a good idea to have children or offsprings. they say psychological abilities such as genius, psychopaths, and violent behaviors are passed down through the genes. with this guy's history of violence, his children could carry the same trait or somewhere down the line there'd be someone just like him if not worst.
stephen wong is indeed a very handsome man
@jimmyszeto LOL hahhhaa....All she sees is probably $$$$ they don't care about looks. lol ...and what a boring song. Best thing is the TVB guy. He's underrated.
Any guy will looking amazing compared to her husband...
@dramas4me very true. Never ever let a man lay his hands on you. Not even for once. My late grandma had a nephew who used to hit his then live-in gf of 8 years. He always hit her on and off whenever his temper flares. The beating so bad coz he is a 6 footer and a weightlifter plus he used cig butts to burn her skin as well. Really violent. Anyway he went on to marry her and continued to hit her after 2 kids. She only reported him in her late 40’s with a restraining order. Really
Wow. This guy is a monster. That poor 1st wife - hope she is ok now. What shocking is why the other two women married him knowing he had a history with the 1st wife. I hope his sons will not repeat the history like him when they grow up. I know a son who abused his wife - his father abused his mom when he was growing up. Women: never allow a guy to lay a hand on you. If he does it once - he will do it again. Never find an excuse to stay with this type of men. You can not change them. You can only change yourself.
I liked the music video! I think Stephen Wong was a really good choice for the MV. (:
@m0m0 as long as she keeps popping out babies, it doesnt matter if they are married... look at Pace Wu or that Alvin Chau mixed girlfriend Mandy Lieu. They will never have to work again and their kids lives will be taken care of!
A true list if he decides to leave tvb. He is a handsome actor they've neglected to promote. Him and Steven Wong. But they really didn't do him Steven right at all, he's so qualified for more prominent roles.
That is a lot of money invested. Know a few restauranteurs, they say restaurants take a long time to recover investment. Given that it opened just bit over a year, most of the initial investment is likely lost.
He is also the only one having a child out of Wed lock and it'd be quite dumb of the lady to have another for him without asking for more than just a gf.
Though he's content as supporting role, it would've been nice to see him as lead like a role reversal with Hugo. Change it up, yk? He'll forever know as Ah Fook from Kindred Spirit for me :)
The resemblance is uncanny!
@llwy12 I like Eric too but it's still not enough for me to stomach through. He probably has a very minuscule role. I think Ho style is irrelevant and outdated, so yeah he definitely lost his touch. Bromance is definitely adorable in Finding Her Voice. If they cut out all female scenes, I wouldn't have notice the difference lol. Need more scenes with Ram C =D He's dorky funny.
@beto1111 A friend bought me one set as a gift. I was expecting a baby then, I was so puzzled by the design but it was never worn.. LOL
Yay! Happy Owen cheung made the lists his one of my fav young actor in Tvb so far! Powerful young actor too out for!
Wait I thought Moses left. Why is he still on this list? It's sad to see that the youngest person on this list is over 30. Such a lack of diversity. I remember a while back there was an article mentioning TVB lacks good actresses but I think it's the males that are more lacking.
@hohliu lol, i won't google that, i'll take your word for it.
WJY is so super skinny or what!
We are all outsiders in someone else's family business. So let us not comment. Each family has their own issues. The only bad thing about being celebrities is that even their personal problems becomes some else's discussion. When we talk about others who doesn't concern us, it's call gossiping.
Damn, that's a sad list. Oh how far TVB has fallen.
@wm2017 I think he means is that now that he's older, he likes doing boring and small things with Ali and not need it constantly full of passion and excitement. A lot of times, couples in their twenties look for passion and excitement in relationships, like a hot burning fire that flares but can burn out quickly, but once they enter their thirties and beyond, they look for stability and comfort, like a slow burning flame that lasts long.
“It’s like after eating a lot of MSG, you would just want to eat congee,”....I have NO ideaw what that means...lol ....meaning he's got even more colorful girls before now he's ready for a plain one? hahaa.
Isnt there more names missing? I see the A-list actors missing.
@coralie Their little kids wear a very odd underwear. You should google on it. It has a huge hole at the bottom so they can pee and poo anyway. That is how they toilet train the kids at a very year age. Some habits are hard to stop.
@wm2017 His is famous enough with a good management team. I bet they hacve quickly pull out all news and chats about this. And wait for this news to just disappear.
Too many people do not realised how serious and dangerous DUI is. There really need a proper lesson taught.
@1piscesish Yes I went to research on his family too since I couldnt believe this is his first grandson after having 16 children. And surprisingly this is indeed his first grandson from a son, as apparently he only has 5 sons among his 16 kids, and those who already had kids all bored daughters. Haha, really amazing.
@wm2017 Heard she speaks fluent Japanese, I think her stepmom is Japanese as well, so can practice with her
@1piscesish Kinda interesting when you think about it. After 4 wives, 16 children, and 5 sons, Stanley Ho only has 1 grandson to "pass on the name"....In a way these numbers kinda blow my mind, cause after so many people this one grandson will be the most important in Stanley's mind
the good thing is at least they are benefiting the world by giving it to charity and helping stray animals
@coralie Agreed. Just because childbirth is the norm, doesn't mean it should go unappreciated. Pregnancy often takes a huge toll on the body, so I see no problem with husbands spoiling their wives a bit (or a lot) during and after the fact.
This does not set a good example for China to follow. Too many kids already poop and pee on the streets right now. They need to learn better civil behavior.
@dreamer I totally agree with you. He's become oversaturated or overexposed. At first, I thought he was considered the Brad Pitt of Hong Kong. I don't know if it's me but he seems to refuse to speak English in interviews because I am curious how he sounds in English. Hope you chime in. :)
@hohliu You would think that they will take better care of their image since they are a public figure. Guess not, natural calls and there's no such thing as embarrassment. lol....The French/Jewish wife seems to love him to death like he's the most handsome asian male. Can we say opposites attract? haha lol....
Wow...brains, wealthy, cute & a bit cocky? lol...“Why would you play Tetris on your iPhone when you are smart enough to use the whole building to play it?” Wow..OK...haha..I guess when you are smart you can be a bit cocky? haha lol...
his dad must be proud of him. the first son to give him a grandson. other things don't matter except this
@msxie0714 it could all be a facade
Was surprised to hear that this is Stanley Ho's first grandson since he does have 16 children! Then I looked on Wikipedia and see that this is his first grandson from a son. He does have another grandson but was from a daughter. And then he has 9 granddaughters from both his sons and daughters. His oldest grandchildren is in their 40s already. He has 2 great-grandchildren.
Thank you very much Jaynestars for the consistent updates. Very much appreciated! =D <3
Will believe once I watch the drama...
@msxie0714 Probably thanks to the fact he was actually born with brains. Can't really be illogical to be a Math champion and engineering graduate.
Looks, brains and down-to-earth. How refreshing he didn't turn into a spoiled, entitled brat like so many rich kids.
When it was rumored that Mario had a shot gun wedding, didn't he vehemently deny it and said he would give $10000 to someone who can prove Ming Xi was pregnant? Are there any Ho grandchildren who were conceived after marriage?
Honestly, i dont see why pp like louis koo. His acting isnt great and he always has a wooden face. Aside from that, the entertainment industry of hk had been going downhill this last decade. No good script, always same face and cheap settings. The main problem is probably lack of talent. TVB keeps promoting talentless pp and the cinema keep using the same pp. Even if i liked louis koo, i dont want to see 6 movies of him in the same year. Worst of all, the movies seemed to be the same theme which makes it extra boring
@wm2017 Dont forget to mention all those injections on his face he use to be pretty good looking back in the 90's with pearly white skin tone =P
@luye :D Yes, Benjamin Yuen was actually really funny in LW the prelude. As I stressing a couple of times the only reason I watched that was because Pakho C, Priscialla W & Benjamin Y. They were a funny trio on that series. I didn't like Jessica S and esp Moses C and that haircut OMG...He looks like hes 60 or something in there. I never like him but that was weird seeing him older and just odd in all aspects. lol... hahah Lol..It was just so sad to hear that PC & PW's storyline will be cut off since in LW3 as I never really like Raymond L or part 1 anyway. I was so happy to see they didn't kill PC off but now no chance of a continuation since of whatever media post he did :( L’ESCARGOT ? haha Yes, I do remember a stingy housewife and even thou I never like MW but she was at least good in some roles. I really can't say about Natalie T that make me remember her by even thou she does have a pretty face.
Thats obviously just a standard issue by his management. As with his son, he cant be bothered finding time to personally respond to any allegations.
Going by how much more she has earned by giving up her education, she made the right choice. She can always go back to study as a mature student if she ever fancied.
@totteridge I didnt know about it till now. I hope its available in the uk.
Tvb has so many predictable storylines. The rich old man will always die of bad health (even though hes probably only in his 60s) The villain usually meets their demise with a sudden onset of mental breakdown, rather than some sort of brutal death that most viewers will be vying for. People who die by falling down cliffs always turn out to in fact have survived. Always check for the body -duh. Like a cat would always land on their feet - A woman falling onto a man would always somehow land with her lips in his and vice versa. ....and many more.
@wm2017 Hey! I agree about the drama with Ben & Nat! I think Sisley was in it too. I didnt watch it because I feel all the characters are boring. However, I am starting to like Ben more as he was pretty interesting in Line Walker. I was honestly surprised when Nat won best actress for her role in Jessica's drama. If anything, I feel Jessica deserved it more than her. Mandy put on an amazing performance in "Threesome." Actually both Ben & Mandy did great there and she won a few best actress awards with that role. LOL the stingy housewife role is the drama L'ESCARGOT. SO GOOD.
he has a new drama coming out this year - Wonder Woman
@potatochip seems like Lam did invest because he was no longer inside the building (he left and didnt spend his life there lonely). Maybe the young version of himself that stood next to him is his son! So he probably got married & moved on with his life.
@jjwong how do you know Raj & Ching Ching werent married?
@oligodendrocytes I think Ching Ching's father became security of the building, not police. But how do you know Raj & Ching Ching werent married?
@msxie0714 did they really wrap themselves in flags & sang the US anthem? Do you have a video?
@jjwong agree! you can still love a country, but want a better life for yourself and your family. There's nothing wrong with that. Quality of life and benefits are definitely better in some countries.
@orchid123 why do you want him to impose legislation to stop in particular Chinese people? If they truly "hate" the US, then why would they want their kids to have citizenship there?
@jjwong Haha…good to see I wasn’t the only one who couldn’t sit through even a few minutes of Vincent’s series (though ironically, this is one of the few series where I actually like most of the male cast). I might still tune in here and there mostly to watch Eric Li, since this is his last TVB series and I heard his performance is really good here. Overall though, producer Lau Ka Ho has definitely lost his touch...I pretty much haven’t been able to stand most of his series from like the past 20 years (which is saying a lot considering I liked his series back in the 80s/early 90s). With the Jacqueline series -- yea, I’m pretty much only watching the scenes with the vets as well….basically approaching it from the perspective that there is little chance to see most of these veterans together onscreen in the future so cherishing that opportunity (though honestly, it’s a pain in the butt having to skip practically all the other scenes in the series, lol). King Sir indeed looked frail in most of his scenes….I don’t remember if he filmed this series before or after his surgery, but either way, hope he didn’t over-exert himself too much….
@cutie777 That as some crazy asszzz fan. Not only the fan is insane the father or whole family might be too no? Who would go to that extreme for a so called idol? Andy Lau? hhaha Omg!!
@m0m0 perhaps he will look even better w/o the tanning salon? haha lol...he looks so dark still.
he looks great for a 49 yo
@wm2017 I wonder too if they don’t pop out any kids that means no reward for them? I mean not every ladies can get pregnant right? I wonder if these men’s still loves them without pop any kids out.
I have to say Yang Mi is also an absent mom too she barely get to see her daughter because of work?
Maybe it’s just a crazy fans just like the rest of the crazy fans that Andy Lau has back then they even suicide or saved their virginity? Hopefully Louis will find a girlfriend to get married soon I mean he sounds so nice and rich I cannot imagine no ladies after him?
@hohliu yes. His fans are loyal to him but to the point of defending him blindly and behaving like crazy dogs madly biting on his ex-wife in attempt to put all the blame on the woman side. This is what I noticed being a passer-by and what I found very irritating
Her boyfriend sounds like an *******. Too bad she put his happiness before hers.
Goodness, I really am not interested if he peed or not. But this photos are enough to embarrass him.
Her first love? That's an odd thing to post, especially when he's posting it when it should at least come from her.
@jimmyszeto just another delusional fangirl fantasizing about being his wife.
@oystergirl Yeh. Blaming marriage which hindered her rapid progress. Would have made it to Hollywood by now if it wasn’t for the liability(her husband)
@joyce Like many who go abroad, Myolie didn’t study very hard...
So the truth is finally out. Louis Koo has a secretly hidden wife...
@llwy12 OMG, yes, I can't sit through first 5 mins of Vincent series. And I even like the dude's acting! First 5 secs are OTT af. As for the vet series, I only pay attention when all the vets together in a scene. I tune out at every other ones; even with the female vet, Hugo's wife. Her personality it out of place. King Sir definitely looked frail for real in some scenes :(
@coralie Right?? I kept watching, wondering when it would get to the interesting parts everyone was raving about. Selena had more chemistry with the cat than she did with Joel. Come to think of it, none of the couples in the drama had much (if any) chemistry, which was what made the stories feel extra forced. Agree that the narrative was a mess. Had all the characters been interrelated somehow, it would have given the show a lot more intrigue and continuity. Like if one character or storyline required the support of a previous to move forward, for instance... or if they made it so that all the mini stories actually connected with the main overall story. But I suppose we are asking too much from TVB. :P
@dreamer LOL!! You read my mind. She should try opening up her own business or focus more on modeling or something. Her acting is just terrible.
Love this couples
well, for a person who have studied abroad for so many years and speaks English like myolie is kinda suck.
If the interview did take place, it is unethical of the media to a minor especially he is not a professional child actor. If this is another media defamation, then his parents should file a legal action against defamation and for children privacy protection. It is also unethical for the commenters here, hopefully your children don’t follow your footstep to be nosy and gossipy when they are at your age one day.
Wow, Michael and Jamie have been married 29 years already? Time sure does fly! Definitely one of my favorite celebrity couples! Loved them since the 80s and it’s wonderful to see their relationship still so strong! :-)
Such a strong couple.
I love the movie actors....As for Roy, will give him a miss. But 1 less viewer in me will not hurt the ratings...
I cannot justify such expenditure. But I am neither such crazy fans nor the popular idol. So I can only read with disbelief.
@jimmyszeto Among Patrick's background, personality, and knowledge, I think it is Patrick's personality ............ his strength to attract women. I think Patrick Tang is a humourous person. If Selena said he is caring, artistic and detail-oriented, he must be very good in taking care of his girlfriends and sweet-talked to them all the time. There are not many women who do not enjoy sweet words and being spoiled.
Most non-Chinese fans from US and Europe have already watched it, read the novel even before Netflix’s broadcast. The drama was directed by Hong Kong directors, well executed with a good written plot and the actors fit the characters very well. There’s a reason for the drama to be popular.
i don't watch the running man, wouldn't that be considered her most representative work? she became famous b/c of her husband. her acting is completely cringe worthy btw.
@m0m0 really? I thought she only speaks a word or two? haha lol
@jayne have yet to check out the first one. i loved the second one. it was so silly with them running around naked in ny and the homosexual innuendo between him and the irish dude.
@chena she speaks fluent japanese. i don't mind speaking FOB english if i can speak at least two other languages fluently.
Yeah, because that's the only thing standing in the way of her becoming a renowned actress... her marital status. lol
@josqi a man or a woman's promiscuity has nothing to do with how good of a parent they are not to mention as outsiders, we don't even know if those pictures were taken when she was with Nic or not. I personally don't believe that they were and have always found Cecilia to be the one who loved Nic more than the other way around. Doubtful that she would throw that all away if she was indeed still with Nic during that time. Would not be surprised if Nic really is an absent father. Aint no brainwashing needed for a 12-year-old to feel like his father doesn't care to be in his life. Technology is so advanced now and even babies know how to use smartphones. No excuse for Nic not to be in touch with his kids despite the distance.
@potatochip Philip Keung deserves BA more than everyone else on the list IMO. Wonder if his back hurts from carrying that entire series. I know a lot of people think Kara is a good actress and I think she's had her moments in some of her other work but I thought her acting was awful in The Defected and she wasn't convincing at all in her role. Benjamin was just ok. I think he should stick to less serious roles because he already looks wooden to begin with so without any added jokes or humor, his acting comes off even more flat. Dicky was entertaining in The Learning Curve of a Warlord. Wouldn't be mad if he won but probably not going to happen. Actually thought most of the cast in that drama did a slightly above average job.
@nicex I read about the comments about mum brainwashing kids too. His fans are very loyal to him. If only he was as loyal to his family.
the damage is already done...whether or not he is a good father is none of our business leave the kids alone they are innocent let them have there normal childhood
@mi520 I doubt he has millions of fans. More like the crazily obsessive fans forking out their life savings and living off stale bread for the next few years...
Can't believe people are still talking about who will win. Does the TVB awards even carry any significance anymore?
@m0m0 If you enjoyed "Detective Chinatown 2," you'll probably like the first movie too. I found the first movie to be even funnier, especially with the dynamics at the police station. The story is set in Thailand so there are views of local streets.
王寶強 has simply god-like acting in comedy. only watched detective chinatown 2 and it was absolute one of the best comedy i've seen. don't know if the web drama is going to be on par
OMG!! So he played an interesting character in the summer but he's not really real real? Became July boyfriend of the summer but he's not really real stupid people. It's a nice drama but still haha lol... Jesus Christ!!
@dreamer Exactly. It's not like the lack of opportunities that hinders her goals. She's just talentless or maybe just a job mismatch. Either she works on her acting like taking up classes rather than participating in drama/movie after drama/movie and obviously not improving or she should just give up acting and take up a new career.
Wonder if they are treat their own parents just as good.
@jimmyszeto yeah. That's crazy. $11m...then were there 11m fans? LOL everyone pinch in $1.00 xDD
@myden26 BTS and other K-pop boy bands are very girly, but their popularity in western countries are proving you wrong.
@chena to be fair, the Irish accent is difficult lol
The reports have already done seriously damage to his image but Nicholas is only issuing a warning to maybe pursue through legal means next time? Obviously the statements made by the son were real so he can’t do anything other than release this pathetic statement as a poor attempt to salvage something..
Nicholas knows just as much as us. I think he needs to keep an eye on the news if want to see his baby niece..
These fans are dangerously obsessive...
@m0m0 To me, the hanfu costumes are strikingly elegant and no more girly than japanese or korean warriors in kimonos and hanbok.
@hohliu haha don't worry. His fans would readily eat his statement as their first reactions to the news is to blame the mother for brainwashed the kid (as if 12 years old in today age and technology won't be able to tell who are there in times of their needs) and slut shame the mother for being the caused of the divorced and for having a third with unknown father (according to them) as if that would excuse the father to be OK for being an absent father.
Hmm, don’t really have a pick for best actor or actress right now, but I love the contenders that are being considered right now. Unlike a lot of people, I really like Natalie Tong so I wouldn’t mind her winning again. And I’ve also always loved Selena, so it’d be nice seeing her get BA for Barrack O’Karma! I don’t think it’s necessarily her strongest role but I still liked it. It’d be great to see Kara win though. (:
Haha, I agree it’s pretty cliché and predictable in the beginning but I actually am enjoying this drama, especially because I love the cast. Personally the predictability isn’t a glaring problem for me.
@jayne - can you approve my posts? not sure why they're awaiting moderation. too many replies too soon?
She is given so many projects first and foremost: her looks. Next is Huang Xiaoming's wife. Without HXM, she would not be given the opportunities that many crave to have.
He son personally made the statements. He is making it out the media are lying. People are not stupid Nicholas. Your statement is a joke!!
@bubbles23 Benjamin went through a lot and I commend him for losing weight and looking sickly, but his overall performance was dull. It was an award winning role, but not performance. He will likely get Top 5, though.
A lot of people hate on Natalie, but I actually have a soft spot for her. This wasn't always the case; I used to think she's bland, boring and rigid. But she changed my mind when she starred in Short End of the Stick. It really depends on the role she gets. She seems to do better in comedies than Mary Sue roles, but after getting Best Actress, she got typecasted into characters that lack dynamic personalities (which is usually true for all the ladies who win BA)
Lol I actually had a hard time swallowing the first two episodes since it was cliche after cliche, but I persevered. After the first two episodes, the storyline was actually a lot more engaging. I enjoyed them, if only because Vincent makes all his recent dramas feel like he's in a movie. The drama even surprised me in one episode where it displayed a case of domestic abuse very realistically. And Vincent's fighting choreography in here is also cool to watch. I know I sound like a fangirl, and I admit I am, but truly the drama isn't bad. It won't grab you at the start, but give it some time.
Some of the scenes in the series were so overtly BL that I couldn't justify watching it as if they're just bromancing each other. There's a huge difference between bromance (Duke of Mt. Deer, Journey to the West, The Legendary Siblings, etc.) and BL. HUGE! Bromance is such a misnomer for this drama.
Representative work? Keep dreamin' girl! Right now she's only known for being a terrible actress!
uhh does this mean the previous reports about his son's claims were false? or he just wants to send a cease and desist letter to keep things from getting too inflammatory?
@oystergirl Woman, I'm with you. I didn't think Barrack O' Karma was worth the hype. Most of the plots were rehashes of past stories and not that compelling. Neither was the main relationship in the drama. Joel and Selena may be good individually, but together they weren't very persuasive. I couldn't feel couple-y vibes at all. Selena was much better in Ghost Dragon of Cold Mountain and Joel in The Unholy Alliance. Exorcist Meter was actually fresh and worth a watch, even though some parts of the script was also copied from other sources, like Kenneth's ghost parents coming back to visit him. But at least the story revolved around the main character, so the focus was centered. BoK felt like they just stitched together these stories that weren't very cohesive. More like forced relationships to keep the series going. Story was basically all over the place.
Although, she lacks talent in everything, I dont think she is known for being HXMs wife. She is more known for being a talentless and lucky person who got famous. And her saying she wants a representative work, she has to take acting classes to improve her very bad acting. Aside from acting, she cant have representative work in singing since she is tone deaf
GEM's Mandarin enunciation has become terrible over the past few years. She rolls her tongue so much that all you can make out are gurgling and slurring. She was so much better when she didn't adapt to Northern Chinese dialect in her songs.
Does he have to reveal that she is his first love? Why is he trying to paint an innocent image on the girl? I smell trouble on this girl. Hopefully she doesn't start revealing false info if they break it off like Raymond Lam's ex gf.
@m0m0 I agree. The two male leads a too feminine for the U.S and Euro market. This will only work in Asia. However, the LGBT community is bigger in the U.S and Euro. People also are more accepting towards same sex relationships. Let's wait and see if they prove us wrong.
I don't think Myolie is very westernized at all. Her English sounds totally like a Honger. I'm surprised she received any overseas education at all.
Meh, I was indifferent towards this series despite all the hype. The problem with dramas that contain multiple short stories (for me) is the lack of development. I didn't find myself particularly sympathetic towards any of the characters in the show, and thought the script was poorly written, per usual. Not to mention, the playboy story arc was a complete knock off of Hollywood's "Good Luck Chuck" (male protagonist is cursed, so any girl he sleeps with ends up meeting the man of their dreams). So much for originality. Joel and Selena did not strike me as a couple whose love was deep enough to transcend time either. What I did like about the series was the overall eerie ambience (very reminiscent of the 80s), and the representation of social issues. I found Exorcist Meter much more engaging and fresh in comparison. Kenneth was convincing as the charming, dorky Taxi driver, which made him easy to root for. Maybe I'm just so used to seeing Joel in sleazy roles that it's difficult for me to see him as the lovesick puppy. The Defected was another series I did not care for, and never got around to finishing. Big White Duel started off good, but fizzled at the half-way mark. Overall, still not a great year for TVB, IMO.
That’s TVB.What’s new? At least we had 2 good stories in Exorcist meter and barrack o’karma in the last couple of years.
@m0m0 You are right. The fling with Edison was before he got back together with Nic and later married. But the pictures were exposed after she had Lucas and it's not the first time that I have seen people who defends him (for being absent father) are spreading false information to Cecilia's pictures scandal against her. Which is such a low move as she was a victim (as the rest of the girls) in that fiasco
@wm2017 Yup, the vets performance are indeed entertaining. It's a pity if people boycott the whole show just because of JW. She's not the only one who carry the show anyway. Just watch it to support the veterans.
@jimmyszeto It's a heartwarming and worth-watching series because of the vets' acting. I'm currently on episode 11. Although undeniably there are some boring scenes, but u can just ignore or fast-forward those scenes. It won't greatly impact the flow of the story anyway.
@m0m0 They always like to hype it up like it's a big deal w/a simple kissing scene/shower scene. When Tavia Yeung did all those kissing scenes w/that old veteran actor who had a couple of wives on that show I thought it was disgusting ahahhaa...Did anyone talked about that one? lol..I don't remember the name but I remember it was quite gross watching that oldie kissing all his wives like a pervert. lol...
@m0m0 Well, personal mistakes aside why do they always make it a point to watch or not to watch a show based on a so called scandal? haha LOL..I personally will never get that I mean just ignore her or fast forward or something you don't have to boycott the whole show and to think they restart that forensic one just b/c of her face? Sigh... So dramatic....haha
@wm2017 yeah, i haven't watched the series but i agree owen is pretty cute. too bad they cast jacquline otherwise, the show may perform even better. i don't know if they took out any JW scenes or not
@josqi i thought the fling between cecilia and edison happened before the marriage while nicolas and her were on a break. true that they are divorced and she probably gets good payments from nic. doesn't mean that he had to be completely absent. a phone call few times a week. family time once or twice every few weeks to stay in the kid's life. sleepovers or ask ceceilia to be closer to him.
asian boys in girly costumes don't sell. just the idea of asian boys alone is hardly a selling gimmick. the west is into sporty macho men as supposed to scrawny pale faced male
the most shocking factor at this point would be law lok lam doesn't die since he dies too often. that'd be another international news right there. don't know what that hype with the shower scene is all about.... there's nothing to see not like the western dramas
@m0m0 They are quite funny. I am on epi 4 & I find it funny. If they don't like JW just ignore her storyline but the guy who played the love interest was ok funny as well.
@jimmyszeto background? Does that mean he's rich? haha lol...$$$$ is always a big factor then.
@jimmyszeto I tuned in for the vets as well (and the music component) – of course, none of them disappoint, so from an acting perspective, the watch-ability factor is definitely there. Unfortunately though, the script sucks big-time (no surprise there, since this is TVB after all) and the storyline overall is boring….oh and despite TVB’s efforts to play down Jacqueline’s screen time, she still has way too much of it, which is unfortunate because her and Owen’s story arc is the least watchable in here (and for me, drags down the entire series). As much as I want to continue watching this to support so many of my favorite veterans (Hugo, Joe, Jimmy, Savio, Ram, Mimi, King Sir, Law Koon Lan, etc.), not sure if I’m going to last considering the first 5 episodes were already torture (though I guess it’s better than Vincent’s series, which I couldn’t even get through ½ an episode)….
it's probably the older actors that's drawing all the rating
@joyce If you consider the low probability of getting pregnant within one intercourse, it's probably not "known for months >>> get f--ked", but rather "know each other >>> keep f--king for months".
@jimmyszeto TBH, I have a real life friend like that as well. She practically sacrificed all career progression just to be close to this guy she has been chasing for 10+ years.
@nomad822 Don't blame the baby making machines, blame the stupid Asian values for being overly obsessed about continuing the legacy. Where there is a demand, there is a supply. The baby making machines are just satisfying the fantasies of the old farts to have lots of descendants for a price. I see their relationships transactional, not familial.
@josqi Sorry but I don't understand this logic. So, the kids not supposed to expect the fathers (who supports them financially) to be present fathers in their life especially in time of sickness? This is a poor excuse. A father's job is not only to provide for money. Does it make it OK and acceptable for kids with moms as housewife to have absent fathers if we use this logic? Like someone has stated above. In today's technology, one doesn't need to meet in person to be keep in contact with each other. How many of us here who lives in different cities/countries from our relatives or closest friends yet still maintain close relationships? All it takes is the willingness to spend time for it.
Trailer shows like a wuxia film. Really differs from story which is maybe about teamwork and filial piety. Anyway, Crystal still looks lovely.
@josqi Not saying he completely dismisses his sons. He's paying because those 2 are still his sons, but just doesn't take the effort/time to care about them.
When Lucas said "dad always busy with work and mom always by ourside" I have to say.... yah. Because your mom take money from your dad, she don't need to work to have money, for sure have time by your side. Somemore ur dad is too kind to pay her after divorce. When he can actually refuse to pay her any cent. By using the photo of she wearing engagement ring had affair with his best friend.
@m0m0 very true. Social networking is super important in any industry. Look at Teh bao snake. Hers and her mum are super good at social networking and that’s how she got so many opportunities to act. From her first role to many subsequent roles which helped her to improve by leaps & bounds compared to Selena.
its amazing that roger kwok is still there on tvb to fight for tvb king anno 2019. i remember when i was a child in the '80ties he was already a first line tvb actor. his acting has really improved through the years. i hope he can break the record.
This list is so bias. Benjamin Yuen is definitely going to be nominated for BA this year. That guy went through so much for his role in Defected TVB is obviously going to include him. I'd put Alice Chan before Natalie, who is such a bore. If TVB is fair for once, Selena should win BA.
@oystergirl Interesting theory. I heard beautiful people don't look for other beautiful people because they don't want to compete lol. plus when they know they're beautiful, usually that comes with entitlement attitudes, which neither attractive partner would want to accede. there's also the theory that beautiful people are super insecure on the inside because they always wonder if they're worth anything outside of their looks. So that makes it easy for douchebags to take advantage by targeting these vulnerabilities. I want to say the latter is how this guy got Carman...but then again, he was rich too when they got together.
@mi520 Agreed. There are ways to stay in contact and be present, so to speak, if he wanted to be. But it looks like he hasn't made the effort...
@potatochip yup; not as important as work. but to be fair, workaholics don't even have time for themselves. It's always work, work and more work. when they don't even care for their own needs, what else can't they sacrifice? it's a mental illness IMO. they may not recognize they're losing the bigger picture for the short term goal. maybe it stems from financial insecurities he had when he was a kid.
@wm2017 Yes, I'm a die-hard Vincent fan. Knew he wouldn't disappoint in his latest series. I had my hesitations regarding the producer, but I'm now hooked to his drama. Hope the momentum keeps going. Vincent Wong FTW!
@jimmyszeto True, but only if the other parent is willing to keep a relationship with their children, then there is still hope. Nowadays, with technology, calls, messages, or even FaceTime, can help keep in contact with their children. As for the parent who lives with the children, some are truly brainwashed because they've been hurt and they exaggerate and lie to children, but some are just responding through their perspective so it only "appears" as a brainwash. Through Nicholas' childhood and how he's been brought up (articles/interviews/his own words), I don't think he gave up because Cecilia brainwashed them, especially when Lucas (who I think is old enough to realize the difference) said that "he's not good enough for Mom."
I'm NOT PAYING!! a cent to watch this movie. Every informations about it IS HORRIBLE!!!!. Disney people that makes movies have Lost Their Minds. No Li Shang that's not good, change the villain into a witch instead of the ( I'm sorry I don't know the role of that guy) that's not good either, this is even more Horrendous No Songs , No Mushu is Disney kidding me this movie is a joke than. Can someone explain to me what remake means? Disney is changing everything in this live version so this is not a remake right? Mulan has a teacher/ mentor and a sister really
She is a smoker. I don't think it would be pleasant to kiss a smoker. I'm just old fashion.
Sometimes you just have to give up on the children. If one parent brainwashes the children day by day while living with them, the other parent is helpless. It is impossible to overcome. Seen that happen plenty. In the end all the father provides is money while the child will treat the new father more as the real father...
@potatochip Natalie shines bosses shoes to be relevant for so long when she has always been irrelevant in eyes of the viewers...
@wm2017 It must be Patrick’s background, personality or knowledge which women find attractive..
Looking forward to watching the old vets in ‘finding her voice’ once have a bit of time..
@potatochip Very true! When you don't even speak to your sibling for a year? That's unreal. I guess all his amazing cuisines are just for Faye Wong and not for his family members.
Didn't click and incompatible and yet they lived together? Sigh..ok I always wonder what's the attraction w/this dude? I mean, he has dated good looking women and looking at his mugshot you just don't get it? ahhaha LOL....
I like Vincent Wong. I will always remember his E.U series.
@coralie It's 1000% true. No matter what profession you will always find asszz suckerszz that are moving ahead than honest hardworking individuals. Sad but true.
I love the story of Mulan very much. Please dont mess it up.
Surprised they didn't mention Philip Keung as a contender. I know he isn't a TVB artist, but he is a quite known. And is Roger rooting for Shaun Tam for the Justice Pao series? I have 2 episodes left and can't seem to finish that one. It's nice to see Selena getting some recognition. She won't win, but top 5 is so much better than before. Sad, how she only gets the crumbs. Natalie is either really lucky or a great networker to be in all the big series. She still is uninspiring, unfortunately.
Not surprising. He hasn't talked to his own sister when she just had a baby and is probably going through one of the most vulnerable times of her life. Family does not mean much to him it seems.
@miyabi Of course if it is not for you, that is perfectly fine, just like how a het relationship is not for a gay person. The tone of your post sounds like you are disgusted, which I think is hurtful. It further stigmatizes gay relationships. This population is already so vulnerable, no need to add more shame. I don't expect you to change your mind about being in a gay relationship (that would be ridiculous of me), but consider how your tone affects the feelings of your gay friends and family.
I was going to same the exact same thing... She has a beautiful figure!
Get in! The truth is revealed for once from the ones that count. Though the argument fir Nicholas is that with the mother moving the children out of HK, it does make it hard for Nicholas to regularly take care of the children. Also how can a kid know who is the bad person in a relationship? Hate divorces. Always poor parental balance and brainwashing...
Who wrote this article? ‘Vincent nearly lost a nose in a fight scene’. From a punch? So all boxers and combat fighters have no noses then....
@coralie and he's her first love as well?...how lucky is he? haha lol
@coralie That's why rich people throw parties all the time. It's really about who you know to get the job done
Dubai girl...must be rich.
@m0m0 once a nurse told me that if she were to select any doctor, she would never choose the head of the department lol. i asked her why, and she said the people in upper management are always the one who don't know their sh!t, but great at networking lol. i believe her, 100%.
On a side note, didn't know Rosina Lam's hubby is rich? :0/
@jane626 1000% yes haha...lol... barely legal. again, sure it's all about LOVE...haha lol...
@cutie777 They should definitely be on the list. Also, Taiwanese PACE WU. Keeps popping out out of wedlock. Sure, it's just love. haha lol...
@coralie I once read that very attractive people typically end up with those who are comparatively less good looking because they already feel fulfilled in that regard. They look for other areas of compensation. I do think that Carman was, by far, the best looking LDG. She has prominent, deep set eyes and a chiseled facial structure which probably attribute to her rapid aging. Those with sharper, more defined features tend to look more mature. As for experiencing motherhood, she could always opt for adoption. Her initial reluctance towards raising a child as a single parent was a valid concern, since countless studies show that children who grow up in nuclear families are generally more socially & emotionally well adjusted. That's not to say that a single parent couldn't raise a perfectly normal child, but it isn't ideal.
they always say, knowing how to network is more important than actually having talent. this is true for any industry.
@m0m0 yes, but in addition, no mushu, no music & a gloomy backdrop. and not sure how politically sympathetic americans are, but lead actress is certainly no friend to Westernized Asians everywhere. so right now, as far as hollywood goes, her inclusion compromised the movie. in china, that might not be the case, but if the storyline sucks (or lead actress acting sucks - both possible), this means box office draw will be lowered, too. let's not forget this is also an American film. in summary, this movie is destined to see a ton of controversy and most of it bad.
it's the lead actress
Michelle Reis - alrdy known 'gold-digger'. Being mistress back then doesn't faze her too. The couple was 'kerbed' on spending by being given a limited monthly allowance or something? by Julian Hui's late dad. These women - most sound like baby-machines. Rather than women to role-model; imo kinda embarassing actually to the 2019 independent modern educated woman. Many probably resort to feminine wiles to get therre too. Price for every baby popped out (negotiated?) ; and all the better to have more kids. Bec each kid means more rights + opportunities to their share of family fortune too. Materialistic gifts with each birth, and more rights to family fortune with every new member they pop out. That's what Stanley Ho's children are vying to do this yr, aren't they? All getting married and popping out babies - so they can get more justifications to more fortune? I hope these folks are just as RESPONSIBLE about shaping their kids well, that they pop out. Rather than have them be more jet-setting superficial socialites aka spoilt entitled brats. As some can be (plenty parked in Vancouver - all arising in the HK vs China spill-over. There was a huge show of might with all the Lambos, Maseratis, Lotuses parading etc some wks ago waving flags)
@m0m0 I concur. She also has a pretty good looking face to go with it. Some gals are just lucky I guess. haha
sexy and mysterious ? really ? lol...
Samantha Ko has such a beautiful figure.
her outfits have been the topic of ridicules lately. did she get on the wrong side of her fashion consultant?
@jjwong she definatley had work done. I recall there was an article poking fun at benny chan's botox face but in the same pic, carmen was standing behind him. it was obvious she had work done but she had it earlier so her face wasn't as rigid.
can someone tell me if this woman had been acting in anything for the past 5 years? why the hell are entertainment news still covering her? she's known for her stupid life more than her career achievements.
@littlefish lmao i wasn't offended. making assumptions again, huh. nice to see you going off tangent each time.
@potatochip yeah, nearly all of them have went in and out of abusive relationships. both gay and het friends. i think you should read again what i replied to littlefish. the physical aspect of a gay polygamy relationship is just too gross and bizarre to imagine for me. if it isn't for you, then cool. but i'm not gonna change my mind. i guess ppl are free to embrace the risk of STDs in a polygamy relationship - also studies have shown that gay relationships have higher instances of STDs. all these are just bleugh to me
Much bigger reward than toiling late night shifts on the TVB set. Lump sums paid, plenty hired to raise the children. Easy life!
Short odds that this man is rich in his late forties or early fifties,previously divorced and not the most handsome...
Isabella Leong comes to mind
@dreamer I don’t know but I remembered she cheated on Gregory with the swimmer guy and got pregnant right away, now this guy. So she’s known for jumping right on to bed with guys she date. She’s an open person huh, know for couples months, go to bed & got pregnant, I see no pity in this woman if she got dumped again
Oh please don’t tell me she’s traveling to the United States to give birth again I just don’t think it’s fair for them to do that especially the one said they love their own country very much.
What about Gigi Lai and Cathy Tsui? Aren’t they supposed be on the list too? So if they don’t pop out any kid that means no reward for them?
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with grand gesture appreciative gifts for delivering children. Yeah, pregnancy is natural for women, but doesn't mean it's pleasant. The pregnancy itself is a real PITA.
What? Make it looks like it’s not their kids, getting pregnant, giving birth is just part of their job. Surrogate mother??? It suppose to be the most beautiful thing a woman can do. Carrying & giving birth to a child, nothing can compare
If he has a spine why then let her clear his debts with her earnings as an actress when he didn't even like her profession? A man who did that and at the same time refusing to marry you when u hinted twice, not that marriage is a necessity but he should know by then it does mean something to her, all these should have alerted her that this man is putting himself upbove everything and her and she should run before it's too late. Such man may not be appreciative of what she has done for him and will continue to take her for granted until he meets someone else.
I may be old fashioned, but why the hell would you get pregnant with a man you've been dating with for half a year and know for a year? In the last article, it said she is 4 months pregnant, so she got pregnant 2 months after dating. Given her previous experience, i would think she knows better than getting pregnant so soon. Perhaps her age plays a factor since she is already in her forties. Or she thinks that she cant get a better man because of her scandal and want to bind him with a baby. Anyway, very foolish
Of all the husbands that beautiful celebrities have selected, I still stand by my opinion that Carman selected the worst one. He already wasn't attractive, to begin with, but when she's next to him, the contrast is so great that she made him fugly. I think she should thank god they didn't have children.
Friendzone can last forever!
@wm2017 There have been a few who gave up careers for the partner but not marry. The majority of the ones who quit entirely after having kids or at least after marrying. I agree it could be due to laziness once life’s target (to find a rich guy) has been reached but it could also be that they are so smitten in love that the actress can’t bare to be apart or any modest period of time. This can also be negative for the relationship since the freshness wears out. Putting all eggs in the basket isn’t the way to go. There are also plenty in mid thirties and forties who are doing the opposite by putting too much time into work and savings. There needs to be a balance...
@jimmyszeto Right? You would think they would pop those kids out if you are NOT working and sitting at home? Sigh...But then she's not the first and certainly will not be the last. Remember Margie Shao? My aunt loved that woman and she used to say how she was so popular why did she even cohabit and give her career for that noodle dude. Nothing lasts forever is fitting and it's reality sometimes. But I also think some women are just lazy as well. I have seen it. I mean I don't understand why they would stop working and not doing anything at an early age. I mean yes I understand some are just plain lazy to be in the work force so they at least pop some kids out. What do you call these? Not popping kids out and gave up career for what for nothing? Sigh....can't understand it really....It's like you lose some but gain some in other ways but you are losing all and gaining nothing. haha lol...
1. Jacqueline Wong Finally Updates IG After 7 Months of Silence
2. Louis Koo Admits Investors are More Cautious About Hong Kong Film Industry
3. Hannah Quinlivan Reveals How She and Jay Chou Started Dating
4. Hannah Quinlivan Reveals How She and Jay Chou Started Dating
5. Kris Wu Reveals Why He Gained Weight
6. Hannah Quinlivan Reveals How She and Jay Chou Started Dating
7. Jacqueline Wong Finally Updates IG After 7 Months of Silence
8. Jacqueline Wong Finally Updates IG After 7 Months of Silence
9. Jacqueline Wong Finally Updates IG After 7 Months of Silence
10. Roger Kwok, Elvina Kong Collaborate Again After 27 Years
11. Jacqueline Wong Finally Updates IG After 7 Months of Silence
12. Netizens Criticize Niki Chow Amid Closing of Her Beauty Salon
13. Mark Cheng Missed an Opportunity for a Major Breakthrough
14. How Angelababy Maintains Her 21-inch Waist
15. Gavin Gao Update: Victim Makes Contradicting Statements
16. Angelababy Caught Smoking Inside Restaurant
17. How Angelababy Maintains Her 21-inch Waist
18. How Angelababy Maintains Her 21-inch Waist
19. Eliza Sam: Mommy Brain is Real
20. How Angelababy Maintains Her 21-inch Waist
21. Ady An’s Glamorous Party for 4-Month-Old Son
22. Gavin Gao Update: Victim Makes Contradicting Statements
23. Chiling Lin to Hold Wedding in Taiwan in November
24. How Angelababy Maintains Her 21-inch Waist
25. Angelababy’s Response When Asked About Retiring from the Industry
26. Philip Ng Wants to Have Kids
27. Alex Fong’s Mom Asked Him Not to Do the 45 KM Swimming Challenge
28. Philip Ng Wants to Have Kids
29. Philip Ng Wants to Have Kids
30. Philip Ng Wants to Have Kids
31. Chiling Lin to Hold Wedding in Taiwan in November
32. Ady An’s Glamorous Party for 4-Month-Old Son
33. Chiling Lin to Hold Wedding in Taiwan in November
34. Louisa So Recalls “Painful” TVB Days: “I Didn’t Feel Human”
35. Angelababy’s Response When Asked About Retiring from the Industry
36. Louisa So Recalls “Painful” TVB Days: “I Didn’t Feel Human”
37. Nancy Wu to Sign with Louis Koo’s Agency?
38. Angelababy’s Response When Asked About Retiring from the Industry
39. Angelababy’s Response When Asked About Retiring from the Industry
40. Nancy Wu to Sign with Louis Koo’s Agency?
41. Moses Chan Says Ali Lee is Still the Lead Actress in “Death By Zero”
42. Nick Cheung Draws Real Life Experiences for His New Film “Guilt By Design”
43. Nancy Wu to Sign with Louis Koo’s Agency?
44. Nancy Wu to Sign with Louis Koo’s Agency?
45. Grace Chan Films TVB Travel Program in Malaysia with Other Actresses
46. Stanley Ho Has 3 Grandkids in 2 Months
47. Stanley Ho Has 3 Grandkids in 2 Months
48. TVB Actress, Rosanne Lui, Has Been Suffering from an Eating Disorder for 5 Years
49. Nick Cheung Draws Real Life Experiences for His New Film “Guilt By Design”
50. Eric Li Jobless for 2 Months After Leaving TVB
51. Stanley Ho Has 3 Grandkids in 2 Months
52. Stanley Ho Has 3 Grandkids in 2 Months
53. Eric Tsang on Son Derek Tsang’s Achievements
54. Alex Fong’s Swim Around Hong Kong Island Raises Nearly HK$8 Million
55. Grace Chan Films TVB Travel Program in Malaysia with Other Actresses
56. Stanley Ho Has 3 Grandkids in 2 Months
57. Eric Tsang on Son Derek Tsang’s Achievements
58. Stanley Ho Has 3 Grandkids in 2 Months
59. Stanley Ho Has 3 Grandkids in 2 Months
60. Stanley Ho Has 3 Grandkids in 2 Months
61. TVB Actress, Rosanne Lui, Has Been Suffering from an Eating Disorder for 5 Years
62. Alex Fong’s Swim Around Hong Kong Island Raises Nearly HK$8 Million
63. TVB Releases Teaser for Upcoming 2020 Dramas
64. Eric Tsang on Son Derek Tsang’s Achievements
65. Grace Chan Films TVB Travel Program in Malaysia with Other Actresses
66. Grace Chan Films TVB Travel Program in Malaysia with Other Actresses
67. Alex Fong’s Swim Around Hong Kong Island Raises Nearly HK$8 Million
68. Eric Tsang on Son Derek Tsang’s Achievements
69. TVB Releases Teaser for Upcoming 2020 Dramas
70. TVB Releases Teaser for Upcoming 2020 Dramas
71. Angelababy Caught Smoking Inside Restaurant
72. TVB Actress, Rosanne Lui, Has Been Suffering from an Eating Disorder for 5 Years
73. Eric Tsang on Son Derek Tsang’s Achievements
74. Angelababy Caught Smoking Inside Restaurant
75. Alex Fong’s Swim Around Hong Kong Island Raises Nearly HK$8 Million
76. HANA Drops Cantonese Theme Song for “Legend of the Phoenix”
77. TVB Actress, Rosanne Lui, Has Been Suffering from an Eating Disorder for 5 Years
78. Grace Chan Films TVB Travel Program in Malaysia with Other Actresses
79. Alex Fong’s Swim Around Hong Kong Island Raises Nearly HK$8 Million
80. Netflix’s “Nowhere Man” Features Shocking Scene of Jacob Wang Eating Watermelon in the Buff
81. Eric Tsang on Son Derek Tsang’s Achievements
82. 11 Years Later: Gillian Chung Finally Opens Up About Photo Scandal
83. Angelababy Caught Smoking Inside Restaurant
84. Wong Hei’s Loyalty to Deceased Lover
85. Hugo Ng Praises Jacqueline Wong, Encourages Public to Forgive
86. Yang Mi is in a New Relationship?
87. Yang Mi is in a New Relationship?
88. Yang Mi is in a New Relationship?
89. Yang Mi is in a New Relationship?
90. Angelababy Caught Smoking Inside Restaurant
91. Angelababy Caught Smoking Inside Restaurant
92. Netflix’s “Nowhere Man” Features Shocking Scene of Jacob Wang Eating Watermelon in the Buff
93. TVB Releases Teaser for Upcoming 2020 Dramas
94. Angelababy Caught Smoking Inside Restaurant
95. TVB Releases Teaser for Upcoming 2020 Dramas
96. Angelababy Caught Smoking Inside Restaurant
97. Bosco Wong Portrays Twin Characters in Chinese Drama “Your Secret”
98. Angelababy Caught Smoking Inside Restaurant
99. Angelababy Caught Smoking Inside Restaurant
100. Angelababy Caught Smoking Inside Restaurant
101. Angelababy Caught Smoking Inside Restaurant
102. Angelababy Caught Smoking Inside Restaurant
103. Angelababy Caught Smoking Inside Restaurant
104. Yang Mi is in a New Relationship?
105. Angelababy Caught Smoking Inside Restaurant
106. Steven Cheung’s Wife’s Cryptic IG Message: “You Can’t Go Back”
107. Steven Cheung’s Wife’s Cryptic IG Message: “You Can’t Go Back”
108. Philip Keung Says His Wife is Wonder Woman
109. Michael Wong Faced Discrimination While Growing Up in the USA
110. Stephen Wong Gets Recognition After 18 years in the Entertainment Industry
111. Li Xiaolu’s Lingerie Photos Circulate the Web, Jia Nailiang Has “Gone Crazy”
112. Li Xiaolu’s Lingerie Photos Circulate the Web, Jia Nailiang Has “Gone Crazy”
113. Zanilia Zhao’s “Legend of Fei” Drops 24-Second Teaser
114. TVB Actor Alan Wan Turns Career to Singapore
115. Li Xiaolu’s Lingerie Photos Circulate the Web, Jia Nailiang Has “Gone Crazy”
116. Hugo Ng Praises Jacqueline Wong, Encourages Public to Forgive
117. Hugo Ng Praises Jacqueline Wong, Encourages Public to Forgive
118. Michael Wong Faced Discrimination While Growing Up in the USA
119. Sammy Sum Joins Shaw Brothers
120. Hugo Ng Praises Jacqueline Wong, Encourages Public to Forgive
121. Li Xiaolu’s Lingerie Photos Circulate the Web, Jia Nailiang Has “Gone Crazy”
122. Li Xiaolu’s Lingerie Photos Circulate the Web, Jia Nailiang Has “Gone Crazy”
123. Raymond Lam and Carina Zhang at Joel Chan’s Wedding
124. Xu Kai and Bai Lu to Star in 5th Drama Together
125. Li Xiaolu’s Lingerie Photos Circulate the Web, Jia Nailiang Has “Gone Crazy”
126. Raymond Lam and Carina Zhang at Joel Chan’s Wedding
127. Victim in Gavin Gao’s Sexual Assault Case Fails to Show Up for Trial Hearing
128. Raymond Lam and Carina Zhang at Joel Chan’s Wedding
129. Hugo Ng Praises Jacqueline Wong, Encourages Public to Forgive
130. Li Xiaolu’s Lingerie Photos Circulate the Web, Jia Nailiang Has “Gone Crazy”
131. Sammy Sum Joins Shaw Brothers
132. Raymond Lam and Carina Zhang at Joel Chan’s Wedding
133. Xu Kai and Bai Lu to Star in 5th Drama Together
134. Xu Kai and Bai Lu to Star in 5th Drama Together
135. Zanilia Zhao’s “Legend of Fei” Drops 24-Second Teaser
136. “The Legend of Xiao Chuo” Starring Tiffany Tang and Shawn Dou Drops First Stills
137. Xu Kai and Bai Lu to Star in 5th Drama Together
138. Xu Kai and Bai Lu to Star in 5th Drama Together
139. Wang Kai’s Sexuality is Questioned
140. Victim in Gavin Gao’s Sexual Assault Case Fails to Show Up for Trial Hearing
141. Xu Kai and Bai Lu to Star in 5th Drama Together
142. Xu Kai and Bai Lu to Star in 5th Drama Together
143. Wang Kai’s Sexuality is Questioned
144. Eric Li Jobless for 2 Months After Leaving TVB
145. Eric Li Jobless for 2 Months After Leaving TVB
146. Victim in Gavin Gao’s Sexual Assault Case Fails to Show Up for Trial Hearing
147. Xu Kai and Bai Lu to Star in 5th Drama Together
148. Eric Li Jobless for 2 Months After Leaving TVB
149. Eric Li Jobless for 2 Months After Leaving TVB
150. “The Legend of Xiao Chuo” Starring Tiffany Tang and Shawn Dou Drops First Stills
151. Vincent Wong Leaves Mom and Wife Off of Property Title
152. “The Legend of Xiao Chuo” Starring Tiffany Tang and Shawn Dou Drops First Stills
153. Raymond Lam and Carina Zhang at Joel Chan’s Wedding
154. Zheng Shuang’s New Face Spurs Plastic Surgery Rumors
155. Stephen Wong Gets Recognition After 18 years in the Entertainment Industry
156. Eric Li Jobless for 2 Months After Leaving TVB
157. [Celebrity Wedding] Joel Chan Ties the Knot with Girlfriend of 6 Years
158. Eric Li Jobless for 2 Months After Leaving TVB
159. Vincent Wong Leaves Mom and Wife Off of Property Title
160. TVB Actor Alan Wan Turns Career to Singapore
161. Eric Li Jobless for 2 Months After Leaving TVB
162. Ram Chiang’s Career from Singer to Actor
163. Eric Li Jobless for 2 Months After Leaving TVB
164. Eric Li Jobless for 2 Months After Leaving TVB
165. TVB Actor Alan Wan Turns Career to Singapore
166. Jet Li’s Eldest Daughter is a Harvard Student
167. How Heidi Chan Won Back Husband Alvin Chau
168. Zheng Shuang’s New Face Spurs Plastic Surgery Rumors
169. Victim in Gavin Gao’s Sexual Assault Case Fails to Show Up for Trial Hearing
170. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
171. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
172. Jet Li’s Eldest Daughter is a Harvard Student
173. How Heidi Chan Won Back Husband Alvin Chau
174. “The Oath of Love” starring Andy Yang, Sean Xiao Releases First Trailer
175. William Feng’s Insecurities about his Marriage with Zanilia Zhao
176. Zheng Shuang’s New Face Spurs Plastic Surgery Rumors
177. Jet Li’s Eldest Daughter is a Harvard Student
178. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
179. “The Oath of Love” starring Andy Yang, Sean Xiao Releases First Trailer
180. How Heidi Chan Won Back Husband Alvin Chau
181. William Feng’s Insecurities about his Marriage with Zanilia Zhao
182. Li Xiaolu’s Cheating Rumors Heat Up After Kissing Clip With PG ONE Emerges
183. Trial Continues for Gavin Gao; Victim Provides Video Testimony
184. Savio Tsang Regrets Wasting Ex-Girlfriend Cutie Mui’s Youth
185. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
186. Charlene Choi Brings Boyfriend to Her Father’s Birthday Party
187. How Heidi Chan Won Back Husband Alvin Chau
188. Savio Tsang Regrets Wasting Ex-Girlfriend Cutie Mui’s Youth
189. How Heidi Chan Won Back Husband Alvin Chau
190. Savio Tsang Regrets Wasting Ex-Girlfriend Cutie Mui’s Youth
191. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
192. How Heidi Chan Won Back Husband Alvin Chau
193. Savio Tsang Regrets Wasting Ex-Girlfriend Cutie Mui’s Youth
194. How Heidi Chan Won Back Husband Alvin Chau
195. Li Xiaolu’s Cheating Rumors Heat Up After Kissing Clip With PG ONE Emerges
196. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
197. Savio Tsang Regrets Wasting Ex-Girlfriend Cutie Mui’s Youth
198. How Heidi Chan Won Back Husband Alvin Chau
199. How Heidi Chan Won Back Husband Alvin Chau
200. TVB Hired 6 Bodyguards to Ensure Toby Chan’s Safety in East Africa
201. New Shaw Brothers Drama to Star Chilam Cheung, Bosco Wong, Moses Chan, and Vincent Wong
202. Charlene Choi Brings Boyfriend to Her Father’s Birthday Party
203. Savio Tsang Regrets Wasting Ex-Girlfriend Cutie Mui’s Youth
204. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
205. Victim in Gavin Gao’s Sexual Assault Case Fails to Show Up for Trial Hearing
206. Charlene Choi Brings Boyfriend to Her Father’s Birthday Party
207. Savio Tsang Regrets Wasting Ex-Girlfriend Cutie Mui’s Youth
208. Victim in Gavin Gao’s Sexual Assault Case Fails to Show Up for Trial Hearing
209. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
210. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
211. Get to Know “Mulan” Male Lead Yoson An
212. New Shaw Brothers Drama to Star Chilam Cheung, Bosco Wong, Moses Chan, and Vincent Wong
213. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
214. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
215. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
216. TVB Hired 6 Bodyguards to Ensure Toby Chan’s Safety in East Africa
217. Stephen Wong Gets Recognition After 18 years in the Entertainment Industry
218. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
219. Savio Tsang Regrets Wasting Ex-Girlfriend Cutie Mui’s Youth
220. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
221. Savio Tsang Regrets Wasting Ex-Girlfriend Cutie Mui’s Youth
222. Get to Know “Mulan” Male Lead Yoson An
223. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
224. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
225. Trial Continues for Gavin Gao; Victim Provides Video Testimony
226. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
227. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
228. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
229. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
230. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
231. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
232. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
233. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
234. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
235. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
236. Victim in Gavin Gao’s Sexual Assault Case Fails to Show Up for Trial Hearing
237. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
238. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
239. Vicky Chan Apologizes for DUI, TVB Forgives Her
240. Victim in Gavin Gao’s Sexual Assault Case Fails to Show Up for Trial Hearing
241. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
242. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
243. Stephen Wong Gets Recognition After 18 years in the Entertainment Industry
244. Savio Tsang Regrets Wasting Ex-Girlfriend Cutie Mui’s Youth
245. Stephen Wong Gets Recognition After 18 years in the Entertainment Industry
246. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
247. Stephen Wong Gets Recognition After 18 years in the Entertainment Industry
248. Mandy Lieu Ends 5-Year Relationship with Alvin Chau, Receives 300 Million HKD
249. “Barrack O’Karma 2” in Brainstorming Stages, Selena Lee Interested in Returning
250. “Barrack O’Karma 2” in Brainstorming Stages, Selena Lee Interested in Returning
251. New Shaw Brothers Drama to Star Chilam Cheung, Bosco Wong, Moses Chan, and Vincent Wong
252. Victim in Gavin Gao’s Sexual Assault Case Fails to Show Up for Trial Hearing
253. New Shaw Brothers Drama to Star Chilam Cheung, Bosco Wong, Moses Chan, and Vincent Wong
254. “Barrack O’Karma 2” in Brainstorming Stages, Selena Lee Interested in Returning
255. Victim in Gavin Gao’s Sexual Assault Case Fails to Show Up for Trial Hearing
256. Victim in Gavin Gao’s Sexual Assault Case Fails to Show Up for Trial Hearing
257. New Shaw Brothers Drama to Star Chilam Cheung, Bosco Wong, Moses Chan, and Vincent Wong
258. New Shaw Brothers Drama to Star Chilam Cheung, Bosco Wong, Moses Chan, and Vincent Wong
259. Victim in Gavin Gao’s Sexual Assault Case Fails to Show Up for Trial Hearing
260. “Barrack O’Karma 2” in Brainstorming Stages, Selena Lee Interested in Returning
261. Victim in Gavin Gao’s Sexual Assault Case Fails to Show Up for Trial Hearing
262. Actor Tony Liu’s History of Domestic Abuse
263. Actor Tony Liu’s History of Domestic Abuse
264. Kris Wu and Andy Yang in a New Drama?
265. Shirley Yeung’s Husband is “Mr. R”
266. New Shaw Brothers Drama to Star Chilam Cheung, Bosco Wong, Moses Chan, and Vincent Wong
267. Grace Chan and Phoebe Sin Go On a Play Date
268. Stephen Wong Stars in Jinny Ng’s New Music Video
269. New Shaw Brothers Drama to Star Chilam Cheung, Bosco Wong, Moses Chan, and Vincent Wong
270. Actor Tony Liu’s History of Domestic Abuse
271. Victim in Gavin Gao’s Sexual Assault Case Fails to Show Up for Trial Hearing
272. Victim in Gavin Gao’s Sexual Assault Case Fails to Show Up for Trial Hearing
273. Michelle Reis Makes Comeback in Chinese Variety Show, “Real Actor”
274. Kris Wu and Andy Yang in a New Drama?
275. Victim in Gavin Gao’s Sexual Assault Case Fails to Show Up for Trial Hearing
276. Derek Tsang’s “Better Days” Breaks 100 Million in 3 Days
277. Cecilia Cheung Shares First Front-Face Visual of Youngest Son
278. Cecilia Cheung Shares First Front-Face Visual of Youngest Son
279. Guli Nazha, Jasper Liu in “Twelve Legends”
280. Grace Chan and Phoebe Sin Go On a Play Date
281. Guli Nazha, Jasper Liu in “Twelve Legends”
282. Michelle Reis Makes Comeback in Chinese Variety Show, “Real Actor”
283. Actor Tony Liu’s History of Domestic Abuse
284. Actor Tony Liu’s History of Domestic Abuse
285. Myolie Wu on Giving Up Her University Degree
286. Michelle Reis Makes Comeback in Chinese Variety Show, “Real Actor”
287. Actor Tony Liu’s History of Domestic Abuse
288. Netizens Compile a List of TVB’s Top Ten Favored Male Artistes
289. Stephen Wong Stars in Jinny Ng’s New Music Video
290. Ram Chiang’s Career from Singer to Actor
291. Ram Chiang’s Career from Singer to Actor
292. Actor Tony Liu’s History of Domestic Abuse
293. Stephen Wong Stars in Jinny Ng’s New Music Video
294. Stephen Wong Stars in Jinny Ng’s New Music Video
295. Stephen Wong Stars in Jinny Ng’s New Music Video
296. Actor Tony Liu’s History of Domestic Abuse
297. Actor Tony Liu’s History of Domestic Abuse
298. Stephen Wong Stars in Jinny Ng’s New Music Video
299. Leon Lai Hopes to Have Another Child
300. Raymond Wong Officially Signs with Louis Koo’s Sky High Entertainment
301. “The Ahistoric Grandpa Cooking Show” star Steve Lee Announces Closing of Restaurant
302. Leon Lai Hopes to Have Another Child
303. Ram Chiang’s Career from Singer to Actor
304. Leon Lai Hopes to Have Another Child
305. TVB Ratings Report: “Barrack O’Karma” Takes 3rd Place Year-to-Date
306. Mainland Actor Liu Ye Caught Urinating on the Streets
307. Netizens Compile a List of TVB’s Top Ten Favored Male Artistes
308. Netizens Compile a List of TVB’s Top Ten Favored Male Artistes
309. Mainland Actor Liu Ye Caught Urinating on the Streets
310. Yu Zheng Assembles “Story of Yanxi Palace” Cast for New Drama “Chuan Jia”
311. Nicholas Tse Issues Statement Over Relationship with His Children
312. Netizens Compile a List of TVB’s Top Ten Favored Male Artistes
313. “The Republic” Star Danny Chan On What It’s Like to Date Ali Lee
314. “The Republic” Star Danny Chan On What It’s Like to Date Ali Lee
315. Netizens Compile a List of TVB’s Top Ten Favored Male Artistes
316. Mainland Actor Liu Ye Caught Urinating on the Streets
317. Mainland Actor Liu Ye Caught Urinating on the Streets
318. “Lo and Behold” Actress Vicky Chan Charged with DUI
319. Mario Ho’s Wife Ming Xi Gave Birth to Stanley Ho’s First Grandson
320. Myolie Wu on Giving Up Her University Degree
321. Mario Ho’s Wife Ming Xi Gave Birth to Stanley Ho’s First Grandson
322. Fans Spend 10 Million RMB to Celebrate Li Xian’s Birthday
323. Actresses Financially Rewarded for Having Kids
324. Mainland Actor Liu Ye Caught Urinating on the Streets
325. Reliance on Louis Koo’s Box Office Power Highlights Challenges in Hong Kong Industry
326. Mainland Actor Liu Ye Caught Urinating on the Streets
327. Mario Ho’s Wife Ming Xi Gave Birth to Stanley Ho’s First Grandson
328. Mario Ho’s Wife Ming Xi Gave Birth to Stanley Ho’s First Grandson
329. Mario Ho’s Wife Ming Xi Gave Birth to Stanley Ho’s First Grandson
330. Mario Ho’s Wife Ming Xi Gave Birth to Stanley Ho’s First Grandson
331. “Eternal Love: The Pillow Book” Rumored to Air in January 2020
332. “Eternal Love: The Pillow Book” Rumored to Air in January 2020
333. Mario Ho’s Wife Ming Xi Gave Birth to Stanley Ho’s First Grandson
334. Mario Ho’s Wife Ming Xi Gave Birth to Stanley Ho’s First Grandson
335. Mario Ho’s Wife Ming Xi Gave Birth to Stanley Ho’s First Grandson
336. Reliance on Louis Koo’s Box Office Power Highlights Challenges in Hong Kong Industry
337. Louis Koo’s “Wife” Causes Commotion at Movie Premiere
338. Why TVB Insists On Airing “The Man Who Kills Troubles” At This Time
339. Nicholas Tse Issues Statement Over Relationship with His Children
340. Myolie Wu on Giving Up Her University Degree
341. “The Untamed” to Stream on Netflix on October 25
342. TVB’s “The Man Who Kills Trouble” is Too Cheesy for Critics
343. Why TVB Insists On Airing “The Man Who Kills Troubles” At This Time
344. Did Raymond Wong Leave TVB to Join Louis Koo’s Agency?
345. Selena Lee, Joel Chan Will Return for “Barrack O’Karma” Season 2 If TVB Agrees to Their Terms
346. Selena Lee, Joel Chan Will Return for “Barrack O’Karma” Season 2 If TVB Agrees to Their Terms
347. Selena Lee, Joel Chan Will Return for “Barrack O’Karma” Season 2 If TVB Agrees to Their Terms
348. Chinese Celebrities Who Have American-Born Children
349. Chinese Celebrities Who Have American-Born Children
350. Chinese Celebrities Who Have American-Born Children
351. TVB Ratings Report: “Barrack O’Karma” Takes 3rd Place Year-to-Date
352. Louis Koo’s “Wife” Causes Commotion at Movie Premiere
353. Louis Koo’s “Wife” Causes Commotion at Movie Premiere
354. Louis Koo’s “Wife” Causes Commotion at Movie Premiere
355. Actresses Financially Rewarded for Having Kids
356. Lucas said Nicholas Tse is an Absent Father
357. Louis Koo’s “Wife” Causes Commotion at Movie Premiere
358. Louis Koo’s “Wife” Causes Commotion at Movie Premiere
359. Nicholas Tse Issues Statement Over Relationship with His Children
360. Carman Lee Regrets Not Becoming a Mother
361. Mainland Actor Liu Ye Caught Urinating on the Streets
362. Spotted Kissing in Restaurant, Aarif Lee Announces New Relationship
363. Louis Koo’s “Wife” Causes Commotion at Movie Premiere
364. Angelababy Wants to Be More than Just “Huang Xiaoming’s Wife”
365. Myolie Wu on Giving Up Her University Degree
366. Louis Koo’s “Wife” Causes Commotion at Movie Premiere
367. TVB Ratings Report: “Barrack O’Karma” Takes 3rd Place Year-to-Date
368. TVB Ratings Report: “Barrack O’Karma” Takes 3rd Place Year-to-Date
369. Angelababy Wants to Be More than Just “Huang Xiaoming’s Wife”
370. Have Tolerance: Michael Miu On 30-Year Marriage with Jaime Chik
371. Myolie Wu on Giving Up Her University Degree
372. Lucas said Nicholas Tse is an Absent Father
373. Have Tolerance: Michael Miu On 30-Year Marriage with Jaime Chik
374. Have Tolerance: Michael Miu On 30-Year Marriage with Jaime Chik
375. “Detective Chinatown” Webdrama Starring Roy Chiu, Janine Chang Drops First Teaser
376. Fans Spend 10 Million RMB to Celebrate Li Xian’s Birthday
377. Selena Lee Had a Hard Time Breaking Up with Patrick Tang
378. “The Untamed” to Stream on Netflix on October 25
379. Angelababy Wants to Be More than Just “Huang Xiaoming’s Wife”
380. Myolie Wu on Giving Up Her University Degree
381. “Detective Chinatown” Webdrama Starring Roy Chiu, Janine Chang Drops First Teaser
382. Myolie Wu on Giving Up Her University Degree
383. Angelababy Wants to Be More than Just “Huang Xiaoming’s Wife”
384. Lucas said Nicholas Tse is an Absent Father
385. Who Will Be 2019’s TV King and Queen Contenders?
386. Nicholas Tse Issues Statement Over Relationship with His Children
387. Nicholas Tse Issues Statement Over Relationship with His Children
388. Fans Spend 10 Million RMB to Celebrate Li Xian’s Birthday
389. Who Will Be 2019’s TV King and Queen Contenders?
390. “Detective Chinatown” Webdrama Starring Roy Chiu, Janine Chang Drops First Teaser
391. “Detective Chinatown” Webdrama Starring Roy Chiu, Janine Chang Drops First Teaser
392. Fans Spend 10 Million RMB to Celebrate Li Xian’s Birthday
393. Angelababy Wants to Be More than Just “Huang Xiaoming’s Wife”
394. Fans Spend 10 Million RMB to Celebrate Li Xian’s Birthday
395. Fans Spend 10 Million RMB to Celebrate Li Xian’s Birthday
396. “The Untamed” to Stream on Netflix on October 25
397. Myolie Wu on Giving Up Her University Degree
398. Nicholas Tse Issues Statement Over Relationship with His Children
399. Jennifer Tse Makes First Update After Giving Birth
400. Fans Spend 10 Million RMB to Celebrate Li Xian’s Birthday
401. “The Untamed” to Stream on Netflix on October 25
402. Nicholas Tse Issues Statement Over Relationship with His Children
403. Who Will Be 2019’s TV King and Queen Contenders?
404. TVB’s “The Man Who Kills Trouble” is Too Cheesy for Critics
405. TVB’s “The Man Who Kills Trouble” is Too Cheesy for Critics
406. Angelababy Wants to Be More than Just “Huang Xiaoming’s Wife”
407. Nicholas Tse Issues Statement Over Relationship with His Children
408. Who Will Be 2019’s TV King and Queen Contenders?
409. Who Will Be 2019’s TV King and Queen Contenders?
410. TVB’s “The Man Who Kills Trouble” is Too Cheesy for Critics
411. “The Untamed” to Stream on Netflix on October 25
412. Angelababy Wants to Be More than Just “Huang Xiaoming’s Wife”
413. Nicholas Tse Issues Statement Over Relationship with His Children
414. TVB Ratings Report: “Barrack O’Karma” Takes 3rd Place Year-to-Date
415. Angelababy Wants to Be More than Just “Huang Xiaoming’s Wife”
416. [Music] G.E.M.’s “Walk on Water” MV
417. Spotted Kissing in Restaurant, Aarif Lee Announces New Relationship
418. “The Untamed” to Stream on Netflix on October 25
419. Myolie Wu on Giving Up Her University Degree
420. TVB Ratings Report: “Barrack O’Karma” Takes 3rd Place Year-to-Date
421. TVB’s “The Man Who Kills Trouble” is Too Cheesy for Critics
422. Lucas said Nicholas Tse is an Absent Father
423. TVB Ratings Report: “Barrack O’Karma” Takes 3rd Place Year-to-Date
424. TVB Ratings Report: “Barrack O’Karma” Takes 3rd Place Year-to-Date
425. TVB’s “The Man Who Kills Trouble” is Too Cheesy for Critics
426. TVB Ratings Report: “Barrack O’Karma” Takes 3rd Place Year-to-Date
427. TVB Ratings Report: “Barrack O’Karma” Takes 3rd Place Year-to-Date
428. Lucas said Nicholas Tse is an Absent Father
429. “The Untamed” to Stream on Netflix on October 25
430. TVB’s “The Man Who Kills Trouble” is Too Cheesy for Critics
431. TVB Ratings Report: “Barrack O’Karma” Takes 3rd Place Year-to-Date
432. Selena Lee Had a Hard Time Breaking Up with Patrick Tang
433. TVB Ratings Report: “Barrack O’Karma” Takes 3rd Place Year-to-Date
434. TVB Ratings Report: “Barrack O’Karma” Takes 3rd Place Year-to-Date
435. Shirley Yeung Provides Update of Pregnancy and Relationship with New Husband
436. Carman Lee Regrets Not Becoming a Mother
437. Actresses Financially Rewarded for Having Kids
438. Lucas said Nicholas Tse is an Absent Father
439. “Mulan’s” Initial Preview is Disappointing; Disney to Re-film Some Scenes
440. Lucas said Nicholas Tse is an Absent Father
441. Lucas said Nicholas Tse is an Absent Father
442. Selena Lee Had a Hard Time Breaking Up with Patrick Tang
443. Who Will Be 2019’s TV King and Queen Contenders?
444. Who Will Be 2019’s TV King and Queen Contenders?
445. Carman Lee Regrets Not Becoming a Mother
446. Lucas said Nicholas Tse is an Absent Father
447. Lucas said Nicholas Tse is an Absent Father
448. Who Will Be 2019’s TV King and Queen Contenders?
449. Lucas said Nicholas Tse is an Absent Father
450. “Mulan’s” Initial Preview is Disappointing; Disney to Re-film Some Scenes
451. Spotted Kissing in Restaurant, Aarif Lee Announces New Relationship
452. Lucas said Nicholas Tse is an Absent Father
453. Who Will Be 2019’s TV King and Queen Contenders?
454. Selena Lee Had a Hard Time Breaking Up with Patrick Tang
455. TVB Ratings Report: “Barrack O’Karma” Takes 3rd Place Year-to-Date
456. Lucas said Nicholas Tse is an Absent Father
457. Selena Lee Had a Hard Time Breaking Up with Patrick Tang
458. Who Will Be 2019’s TV King and Queen Contenders?
459. Selena Lee Had a Hard Time Breaking Up with Patrick Tang
460. “Mulan’s” Initial Preview is Disappointing; Disney to Re-film Some Scenes
461. Who Will Be 2019’s TV King and Queen Contenders?
462. Lucas said Nicholas Tse is an Absent Father
463. Wong Hei’s Loyalty to Deceased Lover
464. Samantha Ko Shares Update From Cambodia
465. Lucas said Nicholas Tse is an Absent Father
466. Who Will Be 2019’s TV King and Queen Contenders?
467. Spotted Kissing in Restaurant, Aarif Lee Announces New Relationship
468. Selena Lee Had a Hard Time Breaking Up with Patrick Tang
469. Spotted Kissing in Restaurant, Aarif Lee Announces New Relationship
470. Selena Lee Had a Hard Time Breaking Up with Patrick Tang
471. Actresses Financially Rewarded for Having Kids
472. Actresses Financially Rewarded for Having Kids
473. Actresses Financially Rewarded for Having Kids
474. Carman Lee Regrets Not Becoming a Mother
475. Selena Lee Had a Hard Time Breaking Up with Patrick Tang
476. “Mulan’s” Initial Preview is Disappointing; Disney to Re-film Some Scenes
477. “Mulan’s” Initial Preview is Disappointing; Disney to Re-film Some Scenes
478. Actresses Financially Rewarded for Having Kids
479. Samantha Ko Shares Update From Cambodia
480. [Celebrity Style] Yang Mi’s Latest Fashion Statement in Black Stockings
481. Samantha Ko Shares Update From Cambodia
482. [Celebrity Style] Yang Mi’s Latest Fashion Statement in Black Stockings
483. Carman Lee Regrets Not Becoming a Mother
484. Shirley Yeung Provides Update of Pregnancy and Relationship with New Husband
485. Wong Hei’s Loyalty to Deceased Lover
486. Wong Hei’s Loyalty to Deceased Lover
487. Actresses Financially Rewarded for Having Kids
488. Shirley Yeung Provides Update of Pregnancy and Relationship with New Husband
489. Actresses Financially Rewarded for Having Kids
490. Shirley Yeung Provides Update of Pregnancy and Relationship with New Husband
491. Shirley Yeung Provides Update of Pregnancy and Relationship with New Husband
492. Actresses Financially Rewarded for Having Kids
493. Actresses Financially Rewarded for Having Kids
494. Actresses Financially Rewarded for Having Kids
495. Carman Lee Regrets Not Becoming a Mother
496. Shirley Yeung Provides Update of Pregnancy and Relationship with New Husband
497. Carman Lee Regrets Not Becoming a Mother
498. Tony Hung and Priscilla Wong’s Unbreakable Bond
499. Carman Lee Regrets Not Becoming a Mother
500. Carman Lee Regrets Not Becoming a Mother